1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. trutya

trutya Simracer

good for them, i stucked in the 2:03s yet.

2. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

I don't know.
    @pankykapus can explain this

3. Which track conditions? Optimum? Still also struggling with a 2,03 at fast conditions and 36 degree.... i used a setup based on the aggressive setup.... don't think it's the setup right now.

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

5. 2,00 on fast and 36 degree? cannot imagine that this is possible....

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I miss understood you. The 2:00 would be on Optimum. I thought you were asking what track grip I was posting times on..

7. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

Hope we can get some additional liveries. I'm totally happy with the ones we got, but sometimes the grid is a bit small. Checked for the max. of each format/racelength.

upload_2020-2-6_11-26-9.png

SellerieMitDip and GCCRacer like this.
  8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

Ultimately what gets you a penalty is position and live speed in the moment of the green lights. So if you arrive into the speed delta phase at a higher speed, there is a time threshold before your speed is recorded.
    However, you should be doing 60 during the entire double file phase already, there's no reason to speed up, so your speed shouldn't really be changing at all, otherwise you'll be risking being ahead at the start.

Ecnelis likes this.
  9. Tom Shane

Tom Shane Racer

Seems similar to this issue:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/index.php?threads/does-anyone-have-the-same-problem.61982/

10. trutya

trutya Simracer

i guess in the IGTC championship we should do the same 24h race at Spa what we can do in the 2019 Blancpain campaing. there are 50 slots. the remaining slots should be filled by the regular Blancpain entrants, shouldn't they?
    i haven't tried it yet but 29 in that chart is just too few.

unfortunately there was only 16 GT3 entries at Laguna, and the other numbers - regarding GT3 cars - seem correct, however there are -/+1-2 cars (somewhere in the game is more cars, than on the list?)
    https://www.intercontinentalgtchallenge.com/entry-list?filter_season_id=9&filter_meeting_id=117

GCCRacer and fireballR18 like this.
  11. spaceweed10

spaceweed10 Racer

A second limiter would be a good idea for this phase of the race.

Edit: A manual one, not one that automatically switches off when the lights go out.

12. Arpadian

Arpadian Racer

i have to say it, the new formation lap system is not good, even following what the widget say you can get a DT

the old system was much better, not perfect but better, they should just leave it as it was but without the automatic limter with a max speed of 60 kph and if you overtake the car in front of you then get a DT or a S&G

13. spaceweed10

spaceweed10 Racer

You think it was better to be potentially rammed by some noob before the race has even started?

XettMan, Kopiller and Thug like this.
  14. The old system was BS. Nothing else.
    So you want Kunos let the start procedure as it was before and change it completely at the same time? :confused:

This happend very rarely :cool:

m_box97 likes this.
  15. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Maybe I missed this discussion but I tried practicing at Bathurst and noticed that the Lamborghini Huracan was not available? Is this a mistake? Deliberate?

I remember seeing it in the race and to double check I looked and its on the 2019 Entry list for the 12 Hour.

16. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

I think that Lambo, same as the 650S, was a local team or something like that?

17. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

What game mode are you talking about?
    If you select 12h race, then you can select only official cars.
    Otherwise, you create a custom 12h race, and then select all the cars that game has.

18. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

19. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Would be interesting to see a fastest lap table.

The best I've seen, is a 1:59.781.

20. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

Is it me missunderstanding something, or a bug... in 9h and 10h Endurance preset, the Friday practice sessions are PM and then AM. I.e. the timestamp for both sessions seems reversed?