1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

I did single player practice at Bathurst and Lamborghini was not an option.

It seems since they may not have been full season entries thats why, from what the other reply says.

2. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Then you have select the IGTC tab, which doesn't contains any Lambo.

3. Tiger Feet

Tiger Feet Racer

@Minolin Sorry I gave you duff information earlier. Its a 1:28 for Kylami. I think it might have come from a steady run at Laguna because I had no times showing there despite me having all medals for the track.

Thanks

Last edited: Feb 6, 2020
  4. It's a bit weird for me as well as they included the #11 Planex McLaren from Suzuka even though it wasn't a IGTC entry.
    But I guess that's because people kept begging for it since the first announcement so the fact it's made it is a nice surprise :)

5. I still have issues with receiving DT Penaltys at the race Start. Even After the latest Update. It happens in Bathurst every time I start on the left side (uneven positions). I am usually 3rd or 5th. I am definitely on Green speed when the lights go green. I am at my position as long as I can see it. It didnt happen when I was 2nd, so on the right side.
    Any Ideas from someone?
    It is also noticeable that I usually loose positions very quickly during acceleration at the start. Cars behind me seem to get a Good jump at me. Is this because I Drive the Ferrari?

btw: I am otherwise a halfway decent driver. I do 2:01:5xx laptimes in optimum conditions. I have a driver rating of 9400 ish. So why am I not getting this? It Must be me cause with the update other cars dont get DT as much anymore.

6. ignission

ignission Simracer

@UnleashedDriverBrandon posted a 1:59.598 today on YouTube and reckons a 1:58 is possible :eek:

7. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Yeah but that was on a hotlap session with no fuel consumption. The 1:59.781 was in a normal lobby with fuel usage and other drivers.

8. RWa

RWa Simracer

Tried to race on CP server. Registration worked fine but when trying to join I got the message I do not have enough track medals but I do have 3 stars for all tracks? Known issue?

Attached Files:

9. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

I was learning about it this evening; seems to be a tricky one as most users do not have this and can sign up/enter without problem.
    Will investigate how your track medals are less equal than other track medals ;)

RWa and Psit like this.
  10. Coanda

Coanda Alien

For sure as currently we can only see the top 10 for Bathurst via a Special Event. Kunos would have all this info and the PL/SQL performance would be lightning fast with the right partitions and indexing as the data would be extremely light. That said it doesn't even have to be in real time. An update job run every 24 hours would be good enough. I wonder if they plan to release a leader board per track in the future..?

I am curious and when I ask these questions I am not taking anything away from the guys smashing crazy fast lap times or making any accusations whatsoever... How does one know if a MP server is configured for no assists and that the drivers I am racing against are competing on a even playing field? Also how does one know if stability control is not being exploited for lap time on the hotlap events? Should ACC even have stability control? I don't know, I have never really thought about assists until now as it has never been my thing..

11. Dewald Nel

Because the server the guy that did that on, is no assists except auto clutch. It was Jardier's server - you can join and see for yourself, he hosts almost daily. These guys are just good, so don't beat yourself up that they have some unfair advantage.

12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I am not beating myself at all and like I said I am not making any accusations or singling out a particular WR lap by an alien. I know they are extremely good and like I previously mentioned I regularly race with a couple of the best. I am asking in general for all servers in MP, how do I know when I jump on that I am not racing against other drivers, slow or fast, that maybe using assists? I don't know so I asked the question.. How do I know the guy in 8th on the top 10 leaderboard used an assist and the guy in 7th didn't..?

No egos here mate..

13. Cocoa

Cocoa Rookie

So do people who pre-ordered the game before release (beta players) have to buy the DLC or is it included in original purchase?

I can’t find the reference anywhere now...

14. A hotlap Table is not telling US track conditions, there is a huge difference between Temperatures and even the grip varies in Optimum conditions,depending on race Weekend Simulation.

I did a 2:01,8 with the Porsche, Think a 2:01 low At 35 degrees track is possible for me. But i am not an alien, i Think they can go faster....

15. You have to buy. Definitely not included.

16. ignission

ignission Simracer

Personally I’d like to see them release a public api for backend stats. Throttle it by all means, but if the community could poll the data via REST that would be great. It would provide the community with the opportunity to produce far better data visualisation regarding player KPI’s that you see in game currently.

Coanda likes this.
  17. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I agree conditions make a big difference. I believe the special Event leader board I referenced has fixed conditions.

I would just like to know who driving around me is using an assist and who is not or which servers permit assists and which do not..

ignission likes this.
  18. Dewald Nel

You're right, there's no way to know unless it's a league race with predetermined settings, or regular hosts like Jardier.

Could you even see that in AC1? I honestly cannot remember.

ignission likes this.
  19. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I honestly can not remember either.. It would be nice if the lobby coughed up some of this info.

ignission likes this.
  20. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Everyone has to buy this DLC, the free update everyone got was the 2019 season with the Evo cars and Zandvoort.

The original cost of ACC in early access was next to nothing, unreasonable to even consider getting more for free

F1Aussie and Kopiller like this.