1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

The whole premise of this sim is around variable conditions so cant see long standing leaderboards being a thing. Would just push everyone towards the conditions to maximise this rather than all the variables that ACC simulates so well.

pika4u and GCCRacer like this.
  2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

A good point you make..

3. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Not sure about this, maybe only those that are interested in pure lap times.

If we had a set condition leaderboard for each track it would help end the car X is soo much faster then car Y debate. You could see what other drivers are capable of in the cars and with a large pool of drivers you would get a very good idea where the cars stand performance wise.

I would also like to see a fixed setup leaderboard, like locked aggressive with only tyre pressure adjustment, this would let people see what difference set ups really make instead of believing that driver X is soo much faster than them because of an awesome setup...

bieroX likes this.
  4. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

But that's not racing, or what the devs want (apologies, cant speak for them but my impression). I'd reckon that if the consumer didn't demand it, hotlap wouldn't be in this sim and would be hotstint only.

The push has been "well done, you're quick for 5 laps but you murdered you're tyres so now the pack will catch you".

I know people want to be able to say I'm x quickest in the world at this but for me, that's a bit Mario kart.

5. Captain Barracuda

Captain Barracuda Hardcore Simmer

I reckon it would have the opposite effect. Hotlapping would display the largest difference between cars as it doesn't factor in factors like buel burn and tyre wear. The playing field levels out a lot across a full stint.

SellerieMitDip likes this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

6 am brain juices.. :cool:

Audi Evo - 2:01.06. Think I've got 3-4 tenths to come out of that.. All the years waiting for a decent Bathurst and now we have it with magical physics. All I have ever wanted out of this track is to break 2 minutes.. Couldn't give a sh!t if it's way off WR times. It's just my personal goal.. :)

sissydriver and anthonylroy like this.
  7. Coanda

Coanda Alien

"- Alternative rendering method for marbles."

They look great. Much improved..

8. trutya

trutya Simracer

there are a lot of cars which are not full season entries. you can select only a few cars for a championship (like for a full-season Blancpain championship)
    so yes, it's weird why there are no Lambos. we had Lambos at Bathurst, Suzuka. (maybe elsewhere too).
    there is no Lambo in the IGTC pack at all...

and we have some cars which entered only in the Spa race, like #88 or #4 AMG.

fireballR18 likes this.
  9. fireballR18

fireballR18 Gamer

Thx for explanation. It's a pity despite of it.

10. dodge33cymru

dodge33cymru Simracer

Come on some sort of carset builder / AI opponent selector please!

So many ace liveries it would be a shame for them to be locked into tiny grid sizes for the Kyalami and Laguna sets in particular.

Anyway, these super new circuits have finally pushed me into the GPU upgrade I’ve been putting off for a year now - I’ll tell MSI to send commission Kunos’ way...

11. RWa

RWa Simracer

I did already do multiple races on CP servers before DLC came out without issues. After installing DLC I did asap collect 3 stars for all new 4 tracks to be sure I can race on any track on CP servers.

12. bondyboy

bondyboy Alien

Probably because it never existed? I've not seen any reference that it would be included free for early access buyers

GCCRacer likes this.
  13. GCCRacer

GCCRacer Simracer

From 1.3.2 Changelog:

Assetto Corsa Competizione V1.3.2 Update Notes
    • Cleared leftover pit strategies from all car preset setups.
    • All car preset setups tyreset is now set to the default set 1.

What does that mean for the AI in 1.3.1 - problems with pit stops or such?

14. I can't get the point. Why does everybody think that if he bought the game in early access for a ridiculous low price gets even bonused more and gets DLCs for free?? From a point of economics that would be an absolute idiotic thing... Pay for the DLC. It's worth it, and its even cheap...

15. trutya

trutya Simracer

i'm wondering about the AI behaviour at Bathurst while lapping.
    it was quite scary before, they slowed down in the middle of the corners and so on.
    does anybody have experience with this? i fear lapping might be lethal at Bathurst with the tight invisible corners.

16. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

I noticed that they need to be hit very hard to spin them, but sometimes even after a strong blow they show the wonders of drift and come out of even 100% crash situations.

17. trutya

trutya Simracer

i fear about myself, not the AIs :D

18. romandevision

romandevision Simracer

In this case, it's really worth worrying about. :)
    Several times in narrow corners they panicked, crashed into separation fence, and then into me, not just skip player, as they usually do.

I'd be happy if more of this madness is fun and unpredictable.

19. What corners are you experiencing this on? The only time I get this is on the ai's outlap (on all tracks), they take it very easy through the corners on the first lap. After that they're fine unless they trip over each other.

20. trutya

trutya Simracer

i can't name any certain corners but i remember this from Paul Ricard, exit of T5 they lift. or at Silverstone on some corner exits (fast corners too). my general experience is that if ou are within 1s, they start to slow down and no matter where they are, they keep driving slow. and sometimes the timing is just bad and they end up on the ideal line driving slow. and with invisible and very narrow corners around Bathurst i sense some problem.
    maybe AI should teach here to push through the mountain section and yield only in the straights... but i don't have personal experience (yet). but i'll see very soon