1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

I'm not someone who is short of ideas I'm just not sure my suggestions carry that much weight.
    They will do what they wan't I'm sure (rightly so) , I just hope they can cone up with something better.

2. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

But people is learning fast, mostly because yours rating system.

3. Cote Dazur

Cote Dazur Alien

Those 4 tracks are just sublime, Except for Kyalami, that I only raced in AC before, I have countless lapping and racing on the other 3, I am not even a fan of GT3 but those 4 tracks and the other in ACC feel like I am now driving them for real this time.
    I was not sure about UE4 before this update, I enjoyed myself in ACC but their was always a but.
    Not any more.
    Driving those ultra detailed laser scanned tracks in VR in quasi photo realistic graphics with unscripted changing weather in those excellent physic and FFB GT3’s, is just magic.
    What could be better you ask? Just more of it, more tracks and different class cars. Ready to buy as soon as it is available on Steam, but take you time, as I can see myself just driving what we already have in all kinds of championship, in all kind of conditions with my new pals, the ACC AI drivers for a while.
    Chapeau Kunos,

4. Plastic_Manc

Plastic_Manc Hardcore Simmer

Long work week so looking forward to buying this tonight and putting some time in over the weekend. Feedback so far looks to be excellent.

5. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

want to write a wall of text - @Cote Dazur - the second part of your posting says all. 100% d'accord:)
    its a kind of magic. :cool:
    sound, graphics, the ffb, bathurst and kyalami have the potential to make my wife angry. :p
    now i must learn suzuka and have to find a way to be fast at laguna.
    thank you so much kunos!

Whitestar likes this.
  6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Curious.. Why can we not have the option to have the new start procedure in SP..? That way we can practice it for MP and enjoy it if you prefer it over the limiter starts.

Mogster, bgil66 and Tiger Feet like this.
  7. Tigga

Tigga Rookie

Going back some pages idiots that say ok boomer and dont even know what a Boomer is ...

Also I only drive the Bathurst track so far but I cant get very fast times it feels too much grip I cant exploit this like an arcade racer I have spent too much time driving things like Gen 6 nascars in iracing on this track and expect instant death at any second and dont know what is this rubber tyres? Iracing only has steel wagon wheels ... I have concern tho seeing the lap times from average drivers being faster than real world records something isnt right ... I think it should be slower :/

Also I wish we could have choice of configurations on tracks I especially hate monza chicanes ... nice fast flow track ruined by have stop in 1st gear I bet lot people would like try the no chicane version especially in Multiplayer where you are very likely rear ended

I would instant buy GT4 content would make for great multiclass racing ..

8. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Sigh people like you seriously need twice.
    Let me educate

1.In simulator the people set fuel level at only 10L which is MUCH LOWER than IRL hotlap condition (every additional liter of fuel is weight and it cost time)

2.No fear of crashing or dying this is pretty obvious one and biggest factor in determining times in sim vs real.

3.Perfect static weather conditions in sim, while IRL weather is extremely complicated hard to predict.In sim people can set low ambient temps for best engine power while keeping track temp hot enough for peak grip

4.In sim you can drive for infinite amount of time, IRL drivers have very limited time on track and they have to setup car on that limited time.

5.Here physics are limited to what devs have implemented, IRL well you know everything affects car down from quantum level......

considering all these things the IRL laps are ONLY 2-3 seconds slower than sim (driven by aliens).
    This is pretty simple thing to understand hope you do now.

9. m_box97

m_box97 Simracer

I was wondering the same thing

10. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

tbh, I did notice that the real lap times are easier to attain on the ICGT than on the Blancpain GT Series(it's still called that for 2018 and 2019). and I am no alien. for example: I don't have many hours on the Bentley 2018, but on Paul Ricard, I only manage at best a 1:55 on optimum track with a good amount of fuel for a race. track temp at around 37°C. on Bathurst, my best was a 2:02.7 on same conditions. all with a personnal setup. I could give an example with the NSX which is the car I know the most, but the BoP between those is completely different. but those real times are definately easier to get on the DLC

11. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

Yes in-game time are easier to pull off because the reason i explained earlier PLUS
    IMO the the speed in corners carried in-game is i always find a little bit higher than IRL onboards BUT this is just my observations.
    Kunos team got actual data so it should be accurate.
    Tyres are very complex things and kuno's tyre model is really good

12. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

this. I did notice that while comparing the 24h of Spa 2019 to the speed I do in game. at Les Fagnes/Pif-Paf, I tend to go around 120kph during the right hander. while IRL, they are close to 110kph. but as I said, it seems even faster on the ICGT part. even on Laguna Seca I got a 1:23 after like 5 laps in the NSX Evo(as I said, uncomparable with the Blancpain BoP since it's a completely different one on this car). I know that I know the track quite well, but still, it's a little bit too fast for me. I should be a bit slower like, 1:24-1:25 for an averagely fast guy. like on the Blancpain tracks. where for another example, I can't go faster than 1:25-1:24 on Brands Hatch in any fast car(1:26-1:25 for the NSX Evo). while the real lap record is 1:22.9 in 2019. and I do think that it is quite realistic since I've never actually driven a real GT3 car. I feel that I should be slower than the real drivers who can FEEL the whole car

13. NilisW

NilisW Gamer

Hey guys, trying to do a 12hr Bathurst race against AI but in 60min. Is there a way to do this without having to pit every 2laps(which is about an hour simulated time)?

14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

IRL many things are not allowing the tyres to generate same amount of grip as in game.
    In-game very few parameters are getting in-way to stop tyres from reaching their peak.
    What my guess is that , in-game tyres are hybrid of theoretical limits PLUS kunos physics implementation.
    IRL theoretical limits are basically impossible since there many many times more factors affecting the tyre and aero compared to in-game

15. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

I also do think that the tyres are a combinaision of roughly given datas between two points and a logic from Kunos's physics. which can lead to similar pace, but also different behaviour. but still close to what it actually is IRL as real drivers said. which is nice. and the game is calculating so much datas that is's a real hard workout to get the same pace than IRL with realistic expectations. so kudos to kunos for that. but I do wish that the ICGT tracks were 1-2 seconds slower that they actually are anyway :D

SimGuy_1 likes this.
  16. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

yep they fantastic job.

17. Custom race weekend, 1 hour race time, 12x time acceleration?

Cote Dazur and NilisW like this.
  18. NilisW

NilisW Gamer

Yup that worked...

19. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

Oh my word did I suck last night in Mika's car at the mountain. I'm sorry Mika:(

20. I would like to report a massive bug in the latest dlc for ACC . Its called Kaylami, I cannot get past it !!!! I first tried Laguna Seca as i thought id play the tracks in order of how much i liked them, then I played Kaylami as i love Bathurst and Suzuka is epic. But it appears i am stuck on Kaylami, i haven't even tried Bathurst or Suzuka yet . Kaylami is one phenomenal track, i am addicted like some kind of junkie. I have already moved Kaylami into my top ten tracks. Its flow is beautiful and tricky, but feels so satisfying. I don't know if I'm alone but i don't care. Thankyou Kunos for this dlc . Your sim is just getting better and better .