1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

About IntGT DLC & Release 1.3

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by Rmagid1010, Jan 1, 2020.

Tags:
  1. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

What was your best lap time in it? I had a race on it last night in that car and had a best lap of a low 2.09. I am captain slow but it felt bloody fast when I did it. Don't know how much difference setup changes make but I only do very minor tweaking to these.

2. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

yup. that track is a massive bug in the DLC. you cannot get past it once you come across. no matter which car you take, it's still present. and the worst(revert it. THE BEST) is it's on the online part aswell. please, Kunos, fix that bug. it's OP!

joke aside, really good job. those tracks are perfect and we're all looking forward to get more tracks and championship under the SRO license ;)

3. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

It was my first time trying out the car/track combo and I was pushing way too hard every lap getting them invalidated that I have not finished a lap yet lol. Aggressive & Safe setup felt fine but I was too aggressive in my driving last night. Hey as long as you have fun, that is what matters. Will try again this weekend at somepoint.

4. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

It's not a bug, it's a feature :)

Winston and NemethR like this.
  5. Gerhard

Gerhard Gamer

What are good times around suzuka and kyalami?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. F1Aussie

F1Aussie Racer

Yes true, it was my first time with that combo too but I am not an alien that goes out trying to chase laptime, I have limited time to race and would rather do a quick practice to get a feel for the car, tweak a couple of little things, do a 5 minute qual then half hour race. If I can do this twice on a Friday and Saturday night after the missus and junior has gone to bed then I am a happy camper.

bgil66 and ignission like this.
  7. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

More of a fly trap ;)

8. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Richard Thomson reports massive bug. After all the positive things bout the dlc some kunos bashing. Okay. Lets see what he has to say.
    Oh man. Thought it was real issue and reading more and more of your post..
    .... now feeling bad. the lust for sensation and then only a joke. this thread is a fly trap :rolleyes:

sorry to kunos. :(

ignission likes this.
  9. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

I know Kyalami back from GTR2 and Race07/GTR Evolution, someone (sadly do not remember who it was) created the track as a mod, you could import to the game.

Ever since then, Kyalami is one of my favorite racetracks, an underappreciated gem of a racetrack.

I was so happy to read, that it will come to the game! For me, Kyalami and Bathurst are the 2 most addicting racetracks in this game.

(Now if we get the remaining World Challenge series into the game, I cannot wait for VIR - That is a stunning racetrack, a pure gem for GT racing too.)

Nev Roberts likes this.
  10. flihp

flihp Racer

I personally think this is amazing attention to details at Bathurst,, simply stunning....

20200209210558_1.jpg 20200209210622_1.jpg

11. rycil

rycil Simracer

Is it on the same location as the old F1 track ? I can’t really recognize any corner. Maybe the fast chicane left and right with the first blind left corner but that's it!

12. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Despite all that, I'm in the same boat as @Mach77 because I'm by no means a fast driver, a run of the mill mid-pack racer that is satisfied with my average pace, never cared about being at the front so I do not even try that hard most of the time. Yet, for some reason my lap times in the new DLC are extremely fast, I did not ever hit RL fastest lap times on the older tracks even under ideal conditions in the sim... usually about half a sec to a sec slower than RL fastest times and a comfortable 3 secs off pace from the aliens, but on the newer DLC tracks I'm actually on par with the fastest RL times while doing many mistakes and the aliens seem way quicker than they usually are. Then I watched a ACC stream from a real life GT3 driver, David Perel, in which he stated that the track grip levels seem off and are way grippier than they are in real life, especially Suzuka. Maybe something to look into by Kunos, they do take driver feedback into account so maybe something they have considered by now. I cannot believe myself, that I, a complete dumbo idiot, can achieve a race pace that is on par with RL hot laps with ease and unnatural consistency while bumbling and tumbling non-gracefully all the way down the mountain. It feel good yet it feels wrong. :D

13. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

wow,its like i actually own the real circuit amazing.I gave it a thumbs up on steam even before the download was complete thats how i'm confident in KUNOS work. 10/10 for dlc can't wait for next.

14. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

I agree that new tracks have little bit too much grip. I was disagreeing on the part of that comment was "it should be slower than real"
    because on nearly all previous tracks i'm close or faster than IRL times.
    BUT
    in dlc the times are bit easier to achieve. In short i'm trying to say is it should be harder to reach(or be even faster)IRL quali times instead saying it should be impossible.

15. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Hope this helps:
    ac16f7463e1767e04557123af844647a.jpg

JanR, EsxPaul, sissydriver and 2 others like this.
  16. Mach77

Mach77 Racer

well, I never said that it should be impossible ;) I did say that it should be harder. what I said when I said that I feel that I have to be slower than the real life pace, is just what it meas. I'm no alien, remember that. the new tracks should be 1-2 seconds slower. even today, I managed a 2:01.461 on Bathurst in the NSX. it's too fast for an averagely fast player.
    I do reckon that obtaining the 1:59 is hard. but that was in 2018. like in that video:

but on 2019, the pole was 2:02.4127(that's some precision) and the fastest lap during the race is a 2:04.3069. and in game, aliens are doing 1:59…

Freddie Seng likes this.
  17. Torcano

Torcano Alien

Yeh, and if I'm not mistaken the record is set in an unrestricted GT3 car, I mean look at the speed of that thing, almost 20 kph faster at the top end... and aliens be beating that time no problems even with our stock restricted and BoP'd cars. The track grip levels IMO need a good look at, if not then I ain't complaining eitherway, I like my new lap times LOL. :D

Freddie Seng and SimGuy_1 like this.
  18. bgil66

bgil66 Alien

EsxPaul likes this.
  19. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

What conditions are they doing those times in though?

20. ignission

ignission Simracer

Make that a 1:58... :)

https://streamable.com/lhnny