1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

MULTIPLAYER 1.2 - Competition Server changes

Discussion in 'ACC Blog' started by Minolin, Nov 4, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Creegz

Creegz Racer

I did a poll with my racing league trying to start up a series and I couldn't get anyone to go for more than an hour, and a lot of people kept asking for a lap count. People generally for casual races want shorter. I eventually compromised and said we'd alternate 1hr and 30m race weeks. I personally would be more than happy doing a 2hr race on average.

2. kashifm

kashifm Racer

The calendar said today was going to be Kyalami but when I checked it was Monza.

3. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Disconnections are back sadly! 20:00 CP_Race

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
  4. POLLINFLAS

POLLINFLAS Rookie

It’s a shame I can’t try to race competitive with my American friends. Region distribution is dated at 2020 imo. Sorry.

5. txalin

txalin Rookie

disconnection happened on server 3/3 just now :(

6. kashifm

kashifm Racer

That calendar doesn't seem to be accurate for the days that there are DLC tracks.

I think this might be a region thing. Are the DLC tracks not going to be used on the NA CP servers?

Also, is there anyway to bypass the region lock?

7. kashifm

kashifm Racer

I'll try asking again... will there never be DLC tracks for the CP servers in the NA region?

Today, again, is a DLC track day according to the calendar, but instead it's on Misano. All the tracks on the calendar are accurate except the DLC track days. I'm guess that's for NA only because I see people posting from EU that race the DLC track.

So again, will there ever be CP races in NA with DLC tracks?

8. Was looking forward to a CP race, but was met with "Race is full".

SA = 99, CP = 69, so I'm guessing that wasn't it. Wouldn't be so disappointing if I didn't have to wait until tomorrow night.

9. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Yep; I’ve got similar ratings as you and - although I registered OK - I was also told the server was full. On a Friday night it’s a little disappointing not to make it in.

10. eracerhead

eracerhead Hardcore Simmer

Same thing happened twice today already; both 5pm and 7pm US servers read “full” even though I was registered. Unable to connect.

11. Eduardo Xicao

Eduardo Xicao Rookie

yeah, it happened to me twice too.

12. xX-Chris-Xx

xX-Chris-Xx Gamer

Also happens to me Yesterday at 16:00, 18:00, 20:00 and 22:00 Race!

13. Vunnible

Vunnible Racer

4 in a row here as well. One Friday and all 3 Saturday.

14. nqulizer

nqulizer Rookie

Uhh, not good. Registered OK, then 4:52 left in the join countdown and i got the server is full message

15. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Happened the same to me, I guess Minolin will have a look at this tomorrow.

16. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

@Minolin Can you tell me what I need to consider when I want to join a CP server together with another driver? We´re connected on Steam but I´m not sure if this is considered in the Split calculation? I usually end up on the last split recently, while he only tried one CP event and was on 3/4. In general my ratings are slightly higher (except for CC I think), but I´d be ok with reducing them a bit if that helps (not sure if I totally understand the calculation based on the description in the first post here).

17. theivansk

theivansk Racer

We really need some more "information" about schedules and so on. I need information about schedules by month and the rules, track etc. I think the whole community needs this. I am running a post in a Spanish forum, and everyone is a bit lost about times etc. If anyone can help me, it would be great. If not, I will wait if Kunos does an official "guide"

txalin likes this.
  18. Mr.Mugel

Mr.Mugel Alien

Interesting, we tried again today and while currently I´m higher in every rating (Well, don´t know about Pace), I was sent to Split 4 while he was Split 3. We both quit than and went to normal servers. Any way to avoid this?

Also I didn´t know random track was also random between the Splits.

19. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

The official guide is in the first post of this thread. What else do you need? The pitstop rules are selected randomly on each session, so there is no way to know what they will be.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

20. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I don't think the system is intended for people who want to drive together with their friends. This is a competitive ranking and people will be assigned to their split automatically. If you just want to race with your friends, just use the normal server browser.

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk