1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe5991

Joe5991 Gamer

Any one got some info about the last patches?

2. Maciej Malinowski

Maciej Malinowski Hardcore Simmer

I can tell you that they did happens and has been downloaded by many current users :p:p,
    Probably some back-end stuff that has no affect yet on the usser, let’s be happy that they are working on something

Vi42per and sissydriver like this.
  3. Joe5991

Joe5991 Gamer

I don’t complain at all...
    I think many developers can learn from this rate of fixing things... like how many games come out with bugs in it? 9 out of 10?

just wondering what they did to improve the game again

4. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Completely agree. This is the ACC community and support forums, not people psychiatrists. Just hope Kunos team keeps all together. Be strong and ignore the trolling. You are doing a fantastic job that is already The reference in the simracing industry.

5. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

I regularly look at the forum and I can assure you that some freshly arrived people deserve all the expertise of a psychiatrist in order to overcome an obvious lack of discernment.;)

6. Sascha H.

Sascha H. Gamer

Dear ACC Community,

Since two weeks now, I do receive every second day an update for ACC that is over 400 MB in size but there are no informations on what has changed. The latest news is from May 22nd but since then I have received two more 400 MB updates, the last one today. Does someone know what is going on?

7. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Hotfixes, hotfixes, hotfixes... and more of hotfixes.

Some are minor or for server side only, so nothing big to annouce in news. Some are bigger.

You can go for the Steam\steamapps\common\Assetto Corsa Competizione and check the latest changes in changelog.txt file. You will find 1.4.3 changelog there, for example (mind there are sometimes updates without changelog or forum annoucement).

Sascha H. likes this.
  8. Sascha H.

Sascha H. Gamer

Thanks mate :)

9. Jukausul

Jukausul Rookie

anybody From romania can play multiplayer ? I`mdisconected... pff

10. Nebulozny

Nebulozny Racer

Why is there no Blue Flag penalty? It's been abused all the time, I just came out of 40min race...was leading for 35min and of course an idiot comes to the race.

Five laps behind me and 4 sec slower, swerving on straights for 3 laps and blocking every pas until he managed to push me off track and I literally lost the race in last lap, after 40 min of hard racing.

11. Chris 576

Chris 576 Hardcore Simmer

You could the same for yellow flag incursions as well

12. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

oops

Last edited: May 31, 2020
  13. Coanda

Coanda Alien

For the guys that are having a hard time recently in ACC multiplayer.. There are still plenty of things to love. If an organize league is not an option for you then maybe work on your night time / wet weather skills or practice doing multiple long stints to see how your tyre management and consistency is.. Learn about advanced setup techniques or particular traits of a vehicle.. There is always something to do outside of mp..

... hopefully when it somewhat normalizes you will have greater skills to go racing..

hang in there.. :cool:

[ATF]Shanti and Xavier Eugeni like this.
  14. Psit

Psit Alien

I am pretty sure there are more people like me, who, even with the bad performance love racing in ACC but have not touched the game since cheaters showed up.
    I love Kunos and i really hope they find a solution so this sim doesn't lose the credibility that they worked so hard to earn.

15. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

I think, in the new CoD you had to link your account with your phone number. This greatly reduced the cheaters. Banning would also be a good start.

The cheater whining that he can't play Warzone, but had spent a lot of money on cheat programs, was pathetic and hilarious.

chksix likes this.
  16. It's a bit over the top, isn't it?

17. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Agreed. Warzone has the problem that it is free to play which makes it easy to create a new account. I just wanted to tell, what is used as countermeasures elsewhere. Also the hardware id is used for banning.

I think, account banning would work well for ACC. Since there are not so many players like in CoD, the numbers could be manageable.
    And if someone is serious about cheating, he is forced to generate more income for Kunos.

chksix likes this.
  18. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I am not sure but I don't think Kunos CAN ban Accounts I think Steam has to, but only on their own servers , not sure

19. Si.

Si. Simracer

Yep, the issue of getting stuck in the CP server pits and the cheaters (both in MP and Special Events) has completely ruined ACC for me and I have no idea what Kunos plan to do about the situation. For now I’m catching up on my PS4 backlog but if things don’t improve soon I’ll be looking for another SIM which is sad.

20. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

I think a little bit paranoid

Pekka likes this.