1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

It's scheduled to be released Q1 of 2021

muzzy82 likes this.
  2. budgetek

budgetek Gamer

Improvements to UI… ..fingers crossed for upgraded server list in mp and actually functioning filters and sorting.

CatXn, JnJ | Rayleigh, chksix and 2 others like this.
  3. Koly™

Koly™ Racer

nice nice nice, can't want the new AI, and the new tyres, about tracks, I wait for the british ones, more fun with gt4.
    If the AI is nice, I uninstall rF2 and AMS2

gunner1483 likes this.
  4. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

New tyres and physics,looking forward to that.

rycil likes this.
  5. Dewald Nel

Dewald Nel Hardcore Simmer

Just to note, it's new AI physics, so you won't notice it on your car while driving.

6. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

o_O

7. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Think you have misunderstood there, the AI improvements and physics are seperate things in this update, it’s not “update to AI physics” ACC runs the same physics for AI as the driver, same as AC did

sissydriver, AndyK70 and buddhatree like this.
  8. Mate, the new Pirelli P Zero DHE (2020) tires are the replacement of the Pirelli P Zero DHD2 (2018).

theivansk likes this.
  9. SimGuy_1

SimGuy_1 Alien

New tyre and physics are part of DLC or 1.6 update ?

10. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Do we have details on whats involved in the weather update??

11. trutya

trutya Simracer

really looking forward to test the new AI...
    there is much room to fine-tune it.

also... a question for the GT4 championship:
    i saw in one of Aris' video that in GT4 they don't change tyres during the mandatory pit stop.
    but in offline championship, the AI gets a lot faster immediately after their pit stop, like they had a new tyre set (similar improvement like in GT3 sprint races after the stop)
    also in the MFD there is the option for changing the tyres, however, i didn't enable it and stayed on the original set.
    can anyone confirm the rule and/or the AI tyre selection?

12. Ale Robles

Ale Robles Racer

Yes, I'm interested too

13. GRFOCO

GRFOCO Alien

Don't bash me, maybe it's my wrong schematic p.o.v., but a "season dlc" without all the contents about that season (Magny cours) to me is really disappointing.
    I don't care about money, time or other. It's just the feeling to buy somenthing incomplete.

If Kunos called this dlc "Expansion Pack 1" for example the problem wasn't there at all, imho.

Anyway, happy to see still some life into this project.

Krug59 likes this.
  14. pazzi08

pazzi08 Rookie

y'all just think about it as an "early access DLC", no need to complain every single time :D

15. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

Release in November, it's now 5.11.
    WHERE IS IT??? ;) (Just to revive a classic)

kamkie, Cirith Ungol, JanR and 4 others like this.
  16. GONKO

GONKO Racer

With the DHE tyre, will this be applied to all cars, or just the new Evo models being introduced?
    Or, will the new tyre model be in effect on all 2018/2019 tracks too.

I guess what I am asking is, will there be multiple tyre models?
    Will they also apply to GT4's?
    Will the new tyre model require setup changes...or is it purely grip and wear characteristics (overall balance of car remains the same)?

17. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

The new tyre is used for certain dimensions, when picked in the 2020 season, all cars that have eligible tyre size will use it. Some cars will have a hybrid fitment (DHD2 front and DHE rear) just like in real life (old Porsche). Some cars that have smaller tyres don't use the new tyres IRL either (REX).
    The previous seasons remain authentic with the DHD2 tyre and corresponding BoP, it's not a global update, only a season one.
    There will be multiple tyre types (or generations) simulated but under the same global tyre physics model.
    No, GT4 remains to be the original 2019 season.
    The DHE tyres are stiffer, they help front-engine cars as the stiffer front tyres bottom out less so you might get away with a bit less front ride height, 2019 setups will be forward compatible though.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  18. GONKO

GONKO Racer

Thanks for this.
    One more question:

With online MP, will there be a 2020 track section....and presumably all of these tracks will have the DHE tyre (with all 2018/2019/2020 cars running the DHE tyre)?
    And if we race on a 2018/2019 track, the DHD2 tyre will be used, even if it is on one of the new Evo cars (AMG/Ferrari)?

And one more thing - will we need a 2018/2019 setup and then a 2020 setup on cars...given it may change tyre depending on what season track we are running on?

Freddie Seng and David Danser like this.
  19. aotto1977

aotto1977 Hardcore Simmer

Problem is: Magny-Cours is so far out in the wild, you need to rent 10 donkeys for about 14 days to transport a laser scanner there and back. And donkeys are hard to rent at the moment, as no face masks will fit.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2020
  20. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

aotto1977 likes this.