1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2020 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by dave967, Oct 22, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unpierrot

unpierrot Racer

Great news. Imola is a great track and I'm really happy to be able to put my tires on it. Thanks to Kunos team.

rolandhuijer likes this.
  2. D3stroy3r

D3stroy3r Gamer

Everbody have to drive the quali in reverse gear

Just joking ;)

3. Don't get wrong and of course I'll happily buy the DLC but I'd like to read about Multiplayer improvements as well.

Elrann likes this.
  4. I was wondering, what does 'trolling' mean when ACC gives you that penalty? If you check these results (https://simresults.net/201103-X3c -> Race -> Race Penalties) you see someone got a SG30 for 'trolling' but what does it mean??

5. Akbalder

Akbalder Racer

15€ was for the 4 intercontinental tracks. With only one track, this one should be under 5€.

6. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Server Admin penalty, probably for using chat, if not allowed during race (in some leagues not allowed during qualifying and race sessions) or spamming the chat during the race.

7. D3stroy3r

D3stroy3r Gamer

Thats not realistic. You also get 2 cars and all liverys. If you need this things stands on another point.

8. That's the strange part, it wasn't a admin penalty. I'm an admin from that community and no-one has giving a penalty.

9. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

Then Kunos should concentrate on tracks in the future. They bring the money. Cars and other improvements only cost time.

LATE4APEX and Thomas Fun like this.
  10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@Antonyterhorst - sounds strange. Is there an Steward AI to detect trolling? :eek:

11. Maybe a misnamed penalty then? The driver who got the penalty did enter the pit in 3rd gear @ 80km/h and accelerated to 120 before slowing down to 50. But in my result file there a 'PitSpeeding' penalty for that..

12. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

Or they could release new full price titles, maybe with an 3 day early access special ultra mega edition.
    • Assetto Corsa Competizione 2018
    • Assetto Corsa Competizione 2019
    • Assetto Corsa Competizione 2020
    Also all those liveries could be in a lootbox each, you get for finishing a race without accident. To open them you have to buy a key, maybe for a tiny amount of, lets say 4,99€
    Seems to work very well for others. o_O

Or, they can just continue to develop as they already do, creating the most amazing racing game ever.

13. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Holy moly. Yes! Thanks Kunos!
    I’ve thought that we can expect 2020 DLC not sooner than in middle of next year and it will be available this month, that’s epic!

Cirith Ungol and sissydriver like this.
  14. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

From what I see in the results, the race had a pit stop, probably mandatory, but the driver in question doesn’t seem to have passed by the pit more than once (lap 14).

But I've just checked the results from the last race in the league I'm racing and there is also the "trolling" penalty for some drivers.
    I'm guessing that it’s just a log error reading by simresults that is causing it.

15. Mandatory pit stop was enabled yes, not at the time he pitted. He pitted in L8 (L7 he went over start/finish in pit).
    Trolling is mentioned in the original results file. So there must be an error somewhere in the output from ACC.

I opened a thread in the bugs part of this forum, hopefully it's a bug that can be squashed.

16. That’s a great to see these additions.
    Looking forward to Imola with the level of details we are used to in ACC.

Will Zandvoort be a new addition as well with the banking and new pit exit?

17. D3stroy3r

D3stroy3r Gamer

They were unable to scan it due to Covid.

sissydriver likes this.
  18. muzzy82

muzzy82 Rookie

Can we expect the British GT DLC to come end of year or is it delayed? Sorry, i wasn't following the news lately.

19. RDGNL

RDGNL Simracer

I knew it! :D

Marco's FB teasers, Stefano's 2020 tab, 488 Evo Challenge and Aris uncomfortably trying to dodge my 488 Evo questions on every stream :p

Awesome news guys, hell of a track listing you're gathering by the way:

Barcelona
    Bathurst
    Brands Hatch
    Donington
    Hungaroring
    Imola
    Kyalami
    Laguna Seca
    Misano
    Monza
    Nurburgring
    Oulton Park
    Paul Ricard
    Silverstone
    Snetterton
    Spa
    Suzuka
    Zandvoort
    Zolder

Not many sims have this many up to date laser scanned AAA tracks.

rycil, th3o, Freddie Seng and 8 others like this.
  20. trutya

trutya Simracer

great news, thanks Kunos! can't wait for it (and fingers crossed for Magny-Cours and Zandvoort in the future..)