1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Pokredde

Pokredde Rookie

Thank you for replying and helping :)

Ecnelis likes this.
  2. PLebre

PLebre Hardcore Simmer

Looks like last month's small updates are related with maintenance and e-sports deals, nothing real new. Guess this is it, team now must be committed to other projects.

3. Cholton1982

Cholton1982 Gamer

Love to be able to tap into the ai coding and make them a little more crazy , could just do with a few more incidents.

underd0g, FastFred and Nev Roberts like this.
  4. anthonylroy

anthonylroy Hardcore Simmer

Why was the Full warmup lap removed from CP races , does anyone know why ?

5. If I remember well it's there only in the 2h race

anthonylroy likes this.
  6. MAG82

MAG82 Rookie

U mean those 2h CP races every 1st sunday of a month? I stopped to join those cause they never worked( everyone lost connection after about 20min into the race or it didn't work at all) What about 2h brands hatch last month? Was anyone able to finish that race? Would also like to know why cp formation lap is short now(i remember when the update came out that changed that, it was mixed. randomly some races had short and some full formation laps.

7. You should make a thread and ask the devs for that

8. henkjansmits

henkjansmits Simracer

Probably because Kunos realized that nearly noone likes long formation laps

9. Ha! Amazing! How many people you questioned?

10. MAG82

MAG82 Rookie

11. Imagine if they added the Nordschleife? A full formation lap at that track would bore everyone senseless!

chksix likes this.
  12. underd0g

underd0g Racer

It's eerily quiet in regards to AI. I hope us single player racers aren't left out. But it's reasonably possible that any AI work made is only going to be added in an eventual sequel to AC. There are some quite annoying bugs with AI still lingering about: Some AI spinning out on savegame load, AI sometimes DSQ after pitting, AI sometimes getting stuck on pitlane after pitting, AI behaving bonkers with blue flag rules, AI sometimes rear-ending players or other AI on acceleration out of hairpin corners. But in general, the AI we have now is about >50% better than the AI that was about a year ago.

13. Stupid example. It just shows you've no clue about how the formation laps are handled at Nords :confused:

Anyway. I'm still the opinion it should be up to the server admins to set up there own servers. There is no need for Kunos's babysitting.

Wolkenwolf likes this.
  14. You are correct. I do not have a clue how the formation laps are handled at the Nordschleife. However, I do not think that I deserved the condescending attitude in your response.

15. Get used to it :D

16. I'm sorry if you're feeling insulted by my attitude mate :)
    You're not responsible for my bad mood when it comes to full formation laps, mandatory pit stops etc.

Again: I'm really sorry.

FYI: The formation laps at Nords are done by using just the Nurburgring GT/GP layout. Or even just the short version of the track. Also out laps in qualifying are handled like this.

Christopher Low likes this.
  17. Apology accepted :) It makes sense that they would just use the Nurburgring track for formation laps when racing at the Nordschleife.

After_Midnight likes this.
  18. Thomas Fun

Thomas Fun Simracer

They do full formation laps there in NLS, the formation lap takes 18 minutes.

19. Really?