1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

It won't do anything noticeable if you have more than 8GB of system memory. Gameplay is not affected, it's only about loading the content in the UI when you launch the game.

2. honestly I have no clue

3. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

I think this livery pack has more to do with the on site esports championship than anything else. If the liveries are in-game, they don't need to use custom liveries. Probably this is why this livery pack was approved for release.

Epistolarius likes this.
  4. Monotone

Monotone Gamer

I'm a bit deflated with some of the users on this forum — get constant small iterative updates and a full liveries pack and still moan.

Not every game is designed to be a service, especially from smaller teams. There's enough content in the game to last a lot longer.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

JanR, chksix, FriendOfJah and 15 others like this.
  5. Flavus

Flavus Racer

I like the Dash in HUD option, never noticed it before so I assume it was added yesterday.

6. Monotone

Monotone Gamer

Yeah that's been around a while and I love it too — helps for my very very very low FOV

Flavus likes this.
  7. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Hmmmm

8. Freddie Seng

Freddie Seng Hardcore Simmer

Hellohello, is Steam very slow for you guys too or is it only on my end? Not being to race the 2021 Kessel Ferrari today would be VERY frustrating :rolleyes:

[​IMG]

Speedtest says my connection is fine

edit: all good in the hood

Last edited: Jun 30, 2021
  9. Cholton1982

Cholton1982 Gamer

I take it the new liveries are available in single player / multiplayer and not available in the championships even if running custom season where unofficial liveries are available ?
    I imagine not but not able to test it out tonight.

10. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Yeah, that's actually quite likely.

From what I can tell you can use the 2021 liveries offline in the 'custom' session modes in each series/season which allows you to select custom liveries (the official session presets only allow the official content for the series), but there is no selectable 2021 season and I don't think (?) AI uses them. Haven't tried championships.

11. Demonaz

Demonaz Rookie

I tried a championship but sadly the new liveries are indeed not available as of yet, also not in custom championship. In single races they are available which is very nice to see. I'm thinking about creating a sort of 2021 championship for myself where I do single races and note the results myself and keep track of the championship points, but that's a lot of work :)

The one other little annoying thing is when you do a race with 2020 cars you do get the 2021 cars with their teams and new liveries, but with Thomas Neubauer driver the Walkenhorst BMW but you also get the Tech 1 Lexus from 2020 with Thomas Neubauer again as one of the drivers because he drove for them in 2020 :( And when I do the Lexus myself as custom car, the computer just adds another Lexus with him and also the BMW with him as driver.

I would be a very nice option for championship or single race if you could just select for yourself which cars are competing.

12. kouki46

kouki46 Racer

New Update today 165.7Mb??

13. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

Special Events are updated.

kouki46 and Tundra like this.
  14. Pokredde

Pokredde Rookie

Hi,

Anyone who can help a new ACC driver out?
    Where do i find the new 2021 liveries that came with v1.7.12?

15. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Pokredde likes this.
  16. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Nice, when I have a few days off.

Pokredde likes this.
  17. Pokredde

Pokredde Rookie

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  18. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

You have marked with blue oval the car model year, not season.

There is no season 2021 in game... yet. The season is still in progress in reality. ;)

Pokredde likes this.
  19. Pokredde

Pokredde Rookie

Okay thanks :)
    So mixed ai's from season 2020 and current (2021) then?

Last edited: Jul 1, 2021
  20. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

I don't know. Maybe. I didn't tried it myself yet.

Pokredde likes this.