1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

I didn't have to do anything - it's there, free to enjoy.

2. h.albert267

h.albert267 Rookie

I've tried every game mode. New cars are still locked.

3. smt

smt Rookie

apparently they don't want people who already own ACC to get the dlc in the free weekend, it seems to be one 'free weekend' bundle with the game and dlc in it, so it might just be an oversight to people with the game already, but this is presumably why it's not working currently:

upload_2022-5-6_16-49-4.png

Last edited: May 6, 2022
    AndyK70 and h.albert267 like this.
  4. Mogster

Mogster Alien

New Grade 1 Zandvoort also, Barcelona has had several corners re-profiled too.

5. FloSimRace

FloSimRace Simracer

That's true, but I don't mind driving on "old" versions of Zandvoort and Barcelona as much as I mind launching a 2021 Sprint championship and having 3 circuits instead of 5 in the real championship...

6. Birkhoff92

Birkhoff92 Gamer

I just finished a 3h Race in Monza in GT World Challenge 2021 with 488 Gt3 EVO but for a bug on the save I dropped from the first to the tenth place (second in my Pro-Am category) -. It has been 4 years and there is still the bug that if you reload a save while you are in the pit lane your car stops and you are forced to wait 30 seconds, then you have to redo the mandatory Pit. Usually I always save before making the pit because having everything in manual, sometimes I go long in the parking area and waste time. I hope to fix it soon.

7. Birkhoff92

Birkhoff92 Gamer

There is a site to see the 6h of SPA ?

8. Ecnelis

Ecnelis Alien

Freddie Seng, chksix and Birkhoff92 like this.
  9. ring_freak

ring_freak Gamer

Hi so everyone,
    I switched back from PS5 to PC and I was wondering if there is any option to do a formation lap?

10. AlleyViper

AlleyViper Alien

On "Realism" options you can choose Formation Lap: Last Corner/Full Lap, it's bellow the Game Mode selection in the single player screen.

11. ring_freak

ring_freak Gamer

I just overlooked it. Thanks…

AlleyViper likes this.
  12. Birkhoff92

Birkhoff92 Gamer

The bug of no data info during replay still persist :/ (look at min 1:38)

13. CKraegel

CKraegel Simracer

Hey guys.. since a new track DLC is about to be released this summer, has there been a hint to which tracks it could be besides COTA?

14. carlossanchez97

carlossanchez97 Hardcore Simmer

Nope, not a clue. People were speculating 2020 tracks from the GT World Challenge America but nothing has been yet confirmed.

EDIT: They are american tracks, that has been confirmed, but not which ones.

Freddie Seng likes this.
  15. Gopher04

Gopher04 Simracer

Lets hope its 2021/22 far better selection.

16. carlossanchez97

Yes, they are, but there´s no way they were able to scan all of the circuits, work on them and release them in summer. 2020 is far wiser, even 2021, but not all of them.

17. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Let’s just hope for some actual concrete info from the devs… Would save us from all of this speculation.

mister dog likes this.
  18. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Clearly its the full Nurburgring Nordschleife :D

Mogster and After_Midnight like this.
  19. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

I was hoping we’d get some teases from the guess the corner thing they’ve been doing on social media for a couple of months now. Seemed like a good way to announce things and get some hype going. But apparently next weeks is the last one… Maybe we’ll get some confirmation around that time or a tease that it’s not in fact the last one next week.

20. carlossanchez97

mikocchio and ricxx like this.