1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

These days I am having a great time trying to pass LFM 24H Nurb track test, and wondered, merely 3 weeks since being released, how many kms have you driven there?
    I have about 450kms.

2. 2503,3kms.12H,...

Attached Files:

3. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

Not nearly as many as you.

LFM has frustrated me a bit lately. I've only started recently so I'm still stuck with the rookie races, last week was Monza. LFM Monza is almost as bad as open lobby Monza. I did it twice before I said f-it. First race I survived the first corner melee barely (forced off track and minor contact) only to have someone retaliate against me destroying my car at the end of the race due to minor contact earlier. Second race I survived T1 again only to get demolished later in lap 1 in a multi car pileup by an overzealous driver at T10 (who got away scott free after taking out 7 cars). It is nice that you can report people for being *****s vs a public lobby, but I find if I do say 4 races a week, at least 2 of them I end up with T1 contact and other stupidity. Was just hoping for something better, but TBH my best luck has been CP races, but they are just hard to make the schedule for when I race.

4. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

It´s of my udnerstanding, for Rookie level you have:
    GT3 45mins (Spa)
    GT3 sprint(Watkins)
    GT4 (Zolder)
    BMW M2(Nurburgring)
    Tracks changed as of today. So it´s a new week with plenty of opportunities to have fun, instead of frustration. Don´t give up ;)

5. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Nice figures, I hit the 600kms mark today.
    Also I wonder what your favourite brand is :D:D:D

6. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Whaat? I played only on weekends and surely have around 1500 km at the Nords already. 1 lap = 25 km so 450 km are 18 laps. Even on a public lobby on a 20 min race you can do 5 laps between qualy and race. So basically you only did 3-4 quick race weekends. Too bad, too bad :D

CrazyJow likes this.
  7. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

I dónt join public lobbies, just LFM. And to join that, you have to get a track permit. That's where I spent my time till getting that permit heheheheh

8. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

Cool but no matter what you did it's still only 18 laps~ (no sorry 24 as you hit 600 km) ! It's fine, maybe you're not addicted like me, the track is just mesmerizing. I did the LFM permit, just drove two laps on that server. Haven't actually raced on LFM Nords yet, will try next weekend! See you on track!

9. Rogue Leader

Yeah that changed yesterday, definitely have had better luck at the Glen, and others. Its still mostly better than public servers, and its nice to be able to report misbehavior, was just hoping for more care from some....

10. Luis Branco

Luis Branco Alien

Only the track is different but the rest seems pretty spot on :D

11. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

Today I ran two BMW M2 races with no ffb. After further inspection, my T300RS has definitely died. The Nordscheifle takes another victim ;)

12. Rogue Leader

I replaced mine with a T818. WORTH IT

13. Might have to look into these LFM Nords24 race'es im hearing about, do they race GT4's? Im having a blast with them @ The Nords, even though its just A.I. but have not been well enough to commit to proper online stuff this week. Not raced LFM in too long infact, ever since RF2 got Race Control I just used that, and used the Comp server in ACC or just public servers for online. Infact, I don't think i've ever used LFM for ACC, just RF2 and a tiny bit of AC, always enjoyed though!

14. mamoulianfh

mamoulianfh Rookie

Yes, they have multiclass Nords races. You have to get a Nords licence to be able to race there. Unfortunately, even if you want to race the track in GT4s, the license can be achieved only in GT3s.

15. Dobermann92

Dobermann92 Racer

So the single player content which got broken in the GT2 update will never be fixed I guess?

16. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

17. anthony galmiche

anthony galmiche Simracer

What was wrong with the GT2 update?

18. Ok thats fine with me, I'll get GT3 Licence. Cheers for info!