1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces multiplayer date

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Benjamin Joel, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Angelo Lima

Angelo Lima Rookie

Countdown 10, 09, 08, 07, 06, 05, 04, 03, 02, 01 ..... one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind:D:p:rolleyes:o_O

Dick Forrest likes this.
  2. AC Support

AC Support Official Support Staff Member KS Dev Team

3. Is there a certain release time? At the end of the work day, or will we find out over the course of the day? :)

4. It is a mystery... I wait here in Maple land for the update....

Dick Forrest likes this.
  5. geololj

geololj Gamer

OMG we are just some hours away before we get MP :D

6. Dick Forrest

Dick Forrest Racer

Remain calm.. Stay seated and get the internet racing gloves ready....
    As an Australian. I know it will be the 3rd before I enter the madness of mutiplayer.
    But all good. Lets remember it's early access, still BETA, so lets not get too worked up and blow a gasket if things don't go smooth.
    My intention will be to have a lot of fun an plenty of laughs with all you out there!!

Thanks KUNOS! You have introduced me to the intricate world of racing that I have always wished for in real life, but could not justify the expense!

7. Silentsnoop

Silentsnoop Racer

Please carefully if you see me, im a fair driver but i drive fighting the ideal driveline.

fighting the driveline is official rule.

if i fight the line and u see im behind u, dont leave the ideal driveline and keep fight ur driveline.

If i see there is enough place to catch ur driving position, i will leave the ideal driveline myself and take ur driving position.

Welcome in my mirror

8. f_deutsch

f_deutsch Hardcore Simmer

I am getting ready for multiplayer. Today clean my Logitech G25 accelerator pot as it was spiking at full throttle.

Shame was not release today. May 1st is a no labor day here. Tomorrow will be kind of a busy day, but hope to resolve all issues by the end of the noon.

It has been a long time since I do not multiplay in simracing. Hope this is going to be great.

See you guys on the track. Probably will be looong night.

9. TurcoMaldade

TurcoMaldade Gamer

just got my digital copy of the AC today and im already waiting for the MP.
    I used to race Nascar 2003 and rFactor, but it's been more than fiver years that i dont race online. Cant wait!

Dennis Neo likes this.
  10. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Well, I noticed that the patches are mostly released around 17:00 our time. (CEST) So probably around that hour? :)

11. Roby

Roby Racer

When patches were released was another time :)

Multy is (about) ready from past week so maybe we have not to wait until 17.00 (time of europe central).
    Then Kunos need time to fine-tune and fix problems with servers if they occurs, so is better to have time for this and release the update sooner so to have time to solve server (or other) issues

Just my thought :D

Nuk3m likes this.
  12. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

I wouldn't expect "normal" times with this update...it got pushed back because of time issues and a holiday, MP is a big deal, and there's going to be lots of beta patches IMHO...I will be surprised if the update comes at the same time as the others before it.

13. tripi

tripi Rookie

will it be released at 17.00, EU time? good, I think I woke up too early in the morning!:(:D:D
    I pretty sure we'll see amazing races.
    See you on the track!;)

14. MattEman

MattEman Gamer

Mr Forrest, Never a word on any forum has rung as true to my ear. Well written.
    ME +100:cool:
    NSW Australia.

Dick Forrest and Jason Madigan like this.
  15. Grzesiek Zabielski

Grzesiek Zabielski Hardcore Simmer

Quick question to the Kunos. Are there any statistics? Driven races, laps on lead, number of wins, odometer for each car individually?

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  16. NeverKrash

NeverKrash Hardcore Simmer

Cannot wait to race everyone! Thanks guys

Dick Forrest and Nuk3m like this.
  17. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

Firstly I must agree with Matt also, a very well written post indeed Dick :)

Aussie Aussie Aussie ...

NSW Australia also ... will be keeping a keen eye out for the release tonight to get in on the action ASAP :D

Dick Forrest likes this.
  18. can't wait!

19. Dick Forrest

Dick Forrest Racer

Thank you Jason and Matt!!

GO THE AUSSIES!!!

I look forward to accidentally crashing into the back of you guys soon! so i'll say this now:
    "I'm sorry, I was on cold tires, sun was in my eyes and I think there was oil as well...."

When really it was cause i'm pushing 8fps with 36 live players on the grid...

Sandbox, ov1diu and Jason Madigan like this.
  20. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

Crash T Dummy4 hours ago
    The Mercedes SLS GT3 is listed as being available in the GT cup race. Is it also bring released in today's update?

Does R2P know something that no one else knows?

F430_458_F12 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.