1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Kunos announces multiplayer date

Discussion in 'News and Announcements' started by Benjamin Joel, Apr 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JINZO

JINZO Gamer

2. 4yrton Senn4

4yrton Senn4 Simracer

"All available simulators on the market" mean every single one of all the simulators available :D

FYI

GT and "ForzaMotorsport" haven't got a lot in common with Sim Racing :D

As far as I know , the only REAL Sim that ever was on a console was RBR !

Last edited: May 1, 2014
  3. f1ligue

f1ligue Guest

I can wait! Friday is not there?

4. bassjunkie

bassjunkie Rookie

1 day remaining :)

5. alex72

alex72 Alien

Oh theres exitement alright!! WOOOOT!! :D

Maybe lots of people playing on private servers that doesnt show up in statistics?

Anyway, ONE MORE DAY WOOOOOT!!! :D

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  6. alex72

alex72 Alien

You dont remember any of the previous updates? :D

Here in Europe GMT+1 the patch so far always came around 17:00-18:00 (thats 5-6pm yankee doodle time) in the evening (when office time ends). It seems Kunos work hard all day before release. :)

7. trofikkk

trofikkk Gamer

pretend I'm sick tomorrow to dont go to work :rolleyes: hope my boss dont play AC or i'm f#%&

8. Saliiim

Saliiim Racer

Just look at some screenshots of AI races and then imagine little name plates above their heads ;)

TrenchcoatNinja, trofikkk and alex72 like this.
  9. alex72

alex72 Alien

Maybe he gets happy if he finds you online in AC. Might start paying you for racing him all day long. :D

trofikkk likes this.
  10. (removed)

(removed) Guest

ONE MORE SLEEEEEEEEEEP......

See you all on track!!!!!!! :)

Saliiim and Nuk3m like this.
  11. alex72

alex72 Alien

MP and Trento tomorrow?

12. GrimDad

GrimDad Racer

Marco Massarutto ( Kunos Licensing Project Manager ) Will be in for a shock when he sees the AC online mp figures this weekend.
    On console many don't race online because it's a waste of time, ruined by wreckers. In pc sims the users race online and call themselves simracers because they race against humans that race back not AI they set to a certain percentage to enable themselves to win against.

Bring it on KS

Nuk3m and alex72 like this.
  13. Saliiim

Saliiim Racer

This aaaaand the ETS2 multiplayer mod, oh it's going to be a great month! (appart from exams...)

14. 1 more sleep, i'm nervously... See u on Track Guys ;)

15. Mitja Bonca

Mitja Bonca Alien

I decided not to sleep this night at all, so I will not sleep through tomorrow. I will rather go to work so time will go by faster :) Can`t wait.

Friday 2nd of May will go into history!

16. Juergen Herrmann

Juergen Herrmann Simracer

Hopefully not as "The Black Friday" :oops:

17. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

18. Bailey

Bailey Alien

19. wesuperstar

wesuperstar Gamer

Could we start in less than 2hours? I canĀ“t wait anymore:D

20. Ales Nocar

Ales Nocar Hardcore Simmer

Well there is mercedes gt3 planned for GT3 Exhibition. I think the organizer doesnt know wihich cars are already releassed. :)

FishforRent likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.