1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

The "I switched my work hours for MP launch day" thread

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by JamesYZN, May 2, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kunos confirmed on Twitter. Mp release this friday.

2. Link?

3. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer

4. I guess we will find out in about 12 hours or so.

Joao Alves likes this.
  5. Fly Low

Fly Low Gamer

Its pretty close to one but lets not freak out just yet.

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  6. Joao Alves

Joao Alves Racer

Yeah, he's not out-right saying its set for tomorrow. I'll stay hopeful, but I'm not getting my expectations up.

7. Jason Madigan

Jason Madigan Simracer

Hahaha not at all Ethan, this whole thread is so far OT from the OP it's kinda funny, so I thought I would just randomly post up something I was playing with at the time ... the only slight relation to the thread is the fact I burnt an AC logo I guess ... still, cheers for the recognition of my vid, I will carry on now making a full HD version for one of our forum readers now :)

martcerv likes this.
  8. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Marco mentioned it on FB this morning (for me). It's his most recent FB post.

"P.S. We are completing our tests, hopefully tomorrow we will release the new build :p."

Hopefully...;).

9. plucka

plucka Racer

How do you interpret "hopefull" as "confirmed", Fail. They were hopefull a week ago as well and here we still are. Nothing is confirmed.

10. plucka

plucka Racer

Louder than a top fuel dragster? Cool story bro.

Last edited: May 9, 2014
    rzr1 likes this.
  11. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Exactly ;)

12. DoctorMuerte

DoctorMuerte Gamer

This is gonna be horrible, but someone has to do it:

13. uploadfromtaptalk1399615328236.jpg

Inviato dal mio JY-G3 con Tapatalk 2

tkrisz2, Matipl123 and DoctorMuerte like this.
  14. r3ck0n

r3ck0n Racer

too late, I freaked out already

:p

15. r3ck0n

r3ck0n Racer

It's a different kind of loud too. With drag race cars it's a lower pitch you sort of feel in your chest.
    The 787 is much higher in pitch and your teeth start vibrating when you get near it :p

If you get a chance to race it in a Sim , it's a blast (Simraceway, Gran Turismo & Rfactor are the only ones I know of with it)

16. jamba

jamba Racer

Oh my God! Its Fraydey!!!!

Tiago Lima likes this.
  17. KingPin

KingPin Racer

I don´t know WTF Hitler has to do in a sim racing game forum (or any forum) :confused:

no matter what law or anything it follows, i would ban everybody posting such sh**

Getting nervous and posting a pic of Hitler??? What´s the relation anyway?

TheBestBeast, ekosan, Angelo and 2 others like this.
  18. Fly Low

Fly Low Gamer

This seemed pretty loud plus flames

Last edited: May 9, 2014
  19. DoctorMuerte

DoctorMuerte Gamer

I agree perhaps we had enough Adolf on this thread.

nivadepi and F430_458_F12 like this.