1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Official licensed content in assetto corsa (deprecated thread)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Champion Hero, Nov 7, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. unknwn

unknwn Alien

Amount of teasing without actual details is absurd from my point of view. Maybe I just prefer quantitative data.
    I don't know if you remember but the amount of people going nuts because of teasing was pretty high.

2. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

3. superalekZ

superalekZ Racer

jonnyboy_99 likes this.
  4. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

5. nonnex

nonnex Alien

I would like to have such a sticker available for all of us...

McNappa likes this.
  6. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

We are, I'm pretty darn sure about it because somebody asked whether we'd see this car in AC on the FB page of SCG and someone from SCG said that it would be in AC. :D

Dennis S. and McNappa like this.
  7. Dennis S.

Dennis S. Racer

yes Jim Glickenhaus himself confirmed it. I guess they are again his guests at the N24h race like two? years ago, Marco and Aris are on their way to the race judging from their FB pages... We will probably hear about it this weekend :cool:

The road going Scuderia Glickenhaus P4/5, aswell as the Scuderia Glickenhaus P4/5 Competizione 2012 Hybrid are also "confirmed" the question is just when they will come :)

PhenOm likes this.
  8. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Maybe we can expect either the P4/5 or the Comp. 2012 in the free bonus pack that should be released in the near future. :) (Soon™)

9. Not my cup of tea, but I'm happy for the rest of you :)

10. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I'd like to see older stuff being confirmed occasionally but I can accept that these 2015 cars are popular, no other sim has them, and so they're good for the sim.

11. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I wonder if they will count all these 50 cars separate or if like the ferrari F40 count as 2 cars since it have step 3 aswell.

If they really will release 50 cars this year, they have aaaaaaaaaaalot of work to do.

12. Quffy

Quffy Alien

Maybe the 10 from 1st dreampack are already in those numbers. Then there will be a bonus pack of 5 cars, then dreampack 2. Then around 25 left. We still have more incoming laser-scanned tracks (and historic too) which could evolve into more dreampacks towards the end of the year.

13. Mogster

Mogster Alien

They don't seem to be including step variations as separate cars so far.

14. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

How 'bout that...

"Hello AC followers, despite we haven't update the FB page for a while, the development is going on, and several updates have been released: you can check the changelog for more information. The constant process of improvements involves existing and new features as well as updates on current content: for example the LaFerrari has received updated physics, graphics and now it features also a new sound set. Although we remain silent, there is a lot of very important work under the hood, that will be unveiled in next few days. In the meantime, we want to thank you for the 50,000 Likes on our FB page, with a little hint of things to come.."
    [​IMG]

https://www.facebook.com/Assetto.Co...504559475869/1134105963282387/?type=1&theater

15. Dennis S.

Dennis S. Racer

16. Quffy

Quffy Alien

What's the difference between SCG003 and SCG003C ?

17. Znam Neznam

Znam Neznam Hardcore Simmer

notice in that picture

rfactor 2 icon.

good guys at AC trying other games. competition is good.

if there was way to combine both AC and rF2 it would be the ultimate game.

18. Dennis S.

Dennis S. Racer

Well actually Mr. Glickenhaus developed a car which can "easily" be converted between road legal and proper race car. It is an "homage" to the old days where you drove your car to the race track, raced it on sunday and then drove it back home afterwards. The street version is called SCG003 and the race version is SCG003C. He actually plans to convert his SCG003C after the 24h race on sunday to the road version and drive it to Italy for a car show.

The street version does look a bit different btw http://jalopnik.com/scuderia-cameron-glickenhaus-scg-003-this-is-it-1688308787

Quffy likes this.
  19. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

So why did my thread get merged with another thread which wasn't active and that person is suddenly the thread creator even though it still has the title of my thread?
    Edit:
    @AC Support , @kevin.maatman is it possible that my original post is the first post of the thread again because now I can't change anything in it anymore. And I'd like to keep it up-to-date. :)

Last edited: May 14, 2015
  20. Quffy

Quffy Alien