1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Monza gt3 weds 30/09 simracing.org.uk

Discussion in 'Online Leagues / Championships room' started by MJ911, Sep 29, 2015.

1. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

This class is good fun at Monza. :)

[​IMG]

http://www.simracing.org.uk/smf/index.php?topic=13308.msg240204#new

Booking: From 19:45 (BST) (30 mins)
    Practice: 20:15 (15 mins)
    Qual: 20:30 (15 mins)
    Race: 20:45 22 laps (approx 30 mins)

Cars allowed:
    Official GT3 cars (BMW Z4 GT3, Mercedes SLS GT3, Maclaren MP4-12C GT3, Nissan GTR GT3)
    Note: The Assetto Corsa Dream Pack 1 DLC is required for this race.

Track:Monza
    Time of Day Setting: 14:00
    Weather: Mid Clear
    Start: Standing
    Tyre wear: Normal
    Fuel consumption: Normal
    Pit-stops: None required

Server track settings:
    SESSION_START=97
    RANDOMNESS=0
    LAP_GAIN=25
    SESSION_TRANSFER=60

Damage: 70%

Server: simracing.org.uk
    Password: Our usual practise password

All drivers must be booked in to race before booking closes at 20:15 UK time.

IMPORTANT:

-The PLP app VERSION 1.5 (https://www.assettocorsa.net/forum/i...lty-app-for-repeated-track-cutting-1-2.17852/) is required. The file is an attachment on the first message, download and install as it is.

-Dream pack 1 DLC required.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Screens & Videos ACC | Monza | HotLap + Setup | Ferrari 296 GT3 - 1:47.322 May 10, 2023
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza - Wet (Rain) | Hot Lap + Setup | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:56.823 Oct 6, 2021
    ACC Screenshots & Videos ACC | Monza | Hot Lap | Ferrari 488 GT3 Evo - 1:46.848 May 14, 2021
    ACC General Discussions Lamborghini Huracan GT3 Race Start On Board Monza 2017 Dec 9, 2018
    ACC General Discussions Cool Huracan Gt3 helmetcam video at Monza Sep 26, 2018
    Screens & Videos Second Episode - Monza Highlights - GT3 Championship Mar 12, 2017
    Suggestions Monza GT3 - Multiplayer Server Dec 18, 2016
    Screens & Videos Assetto Corsa Mclaren 650S GT3 at Monza - 1:48.850 Nov 7, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Lamborghini Huracan GT3 tyre temp Monza May 12, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Monza - 24/7 gt3 & gt2 server - chit chat Jul 16, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Daytona prototypes + gt3 at monza, 53 laps- march 15 2015 Mar 11, 2015
    Screens & Videos Assetto corsa mercedes sls amg gt3 @monza hot lap Feb 28, 2015
    Chit Chat Room GT3 racing this weekend @Monza Apr 11, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Weekly challenge 2 - 3rd March till 9th March - Z4 GT3 Monza Mar 2, 2014
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Mclaren mp4-12c gt3 mirrors at monza Mar 1, 2014

3. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

Where can I find the pw? I checked your site link, did a search, couldn't find it :)

4. MJ911

MJ911 Racer

Did you register on the site Graf? They would give you the password then.
    Wanted to pm you but couldn't find how! you but realise a bit late notice now, sorry. I had a manic work day and forgot to check back in here.

Worth checking in as I'm proposing an Italian cup series soon using F40's or F458's :)

F430_458_F12 likes this.
  5. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

The site said it was down, wouldn't link up with the http link, said there was an error:

"This webpage is not available"

and a DNS error, but I checked my firewall, everything on all my computers and there's nothing on my end. Last night, I saw your sight perfectly, but thought I'd sign up in the morning an hour or two before the race, now I can't sign up :(