1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

【wish】would we have more mainstream street car in the future?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by duzhuoyao96, Nov 25, 2015.

1. duzhuoyao96

duzhuoyao96 Racer

Hi kunos

thanks for giving us such a nice physics sim game!!

I love the moving-around fun of street car in Assettocorsa! but its shameful that there are not too many main stream street car in the game by now.

I hope, if you could get the license, it will be good to see those mainstream sports car in the suture like ferrari 488 gtb Lp610 650s amg gts etc. because we like to compete those cars in game while it's hard to happen in real life :D

thanks again for your awesome job!

2. Mainstream /=/ New

AC has plenty of popular street cars, but it's kinda hard to keep up with what comes out IRL.

nijeat and irfan.pratama like this.
  3. duzhuoyao96

duzhuoyao96 Racer

that's why i said "in the future" because the cars i mentioned most have been released for a year... so those cars might be quite accessible than those old f1 cars...

4. Slamdrunken

Slamdrunken Racer

if there is one thing i can't get tired of, is driving the e30 on street tyres at the ring.

5. ALB123

ALB123 Alien

I know how you feel. I'm the same way with that car. Also, I love driving the E92 M3 even more than the M4, for some reason. The M4 is just too wild for me, I think. My skills aren't too impressive yet and I struggle with the M4 compared to the E92 M3. The E30 M3 is just loads of fun and then we have the Group A and DTM versions too. Oh, those cars are heaven!

6. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

I honestly don't want any new cars. New as in 2015. I don't like any of them. Seriously. Give me just about ANY 90's street car and I'll be happier....

7. Mogster

Mogster Alien

A couple of more regular cars, AWD or FWD would be interesting. Cars people can relate to in real life. A Golf GTI or R, fast Megane or Focus?

I enjoy the Fiat 500 now so more of that type of thing would be a change from GT3s and supercars.

8. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Imo they should forget the street cars and seriously consentrate all efforts on producing full race series from different eras.

jc1993, kofotsjanne, mrk1001 and 2 others like this.
  9. Please don't listen to this^ man, Kunos. He is clearly insane :p

Sprout, Mogster, Radiantm3 and 6 others like this.
  10. Slamdrunken

Slamdrunken Racer

the E92 is easier to drive than the m4, i don't know why, maybe it is because it drives more normal & doesn't have neighter an active diff nor turbos, so the power deliver is smoother & easier to handle.

Advice on the M4, just don't use 2nd gear, that thing will just go sideways in 2nd, use 3rd & let the torque do its thing.

11. Acextreme

Acextreme Gamer

I want a Subaru WRX STi or something similar...we don't have any Subaru yet...

12. Jebus

Jebus Alien

Please Kunos give this man Lotus Esprit so we don't have to listen his street car nonsense anymore. :p

13. da1507

da1507 Simracer

2015-16 DTM
    2015-16 F1
    2015-16 any open wheel series.
    2015-16 GT3 Series (Bentley, Porsche, Ferrari and all others)

These are my expectations.

Yeah, some street cars like R8, SLS, 458, Mp4-12C, M4, Alfa 4C etc. are great. A few slow cars like GT86, Mito are just enough :p.

14. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

I love the car selection, but wouldn't mind seeing more popular sports cars from the Japanese market. And I love the street cars. I probably drive street cars 98% of the time in this game. And the slower ones tend to be the most fun. E30 is my most driven car too.

Tim Meuris, Salajutsu and Mogster like this.
  15. duzhuoyao96

duzhuoyao96 Racer

nonono... we have more than enough Lotus now:eek: we dont need more :eek:... i am meaning those cars that we can strive for... like c63 rs5 , even sports can but less rare racing car that most people dont even know about...

16. duzhuoyao96

duzhuoyao96 Racer

i think there is no way to get porsche license, due to EA(as you know) I prefer the adjustibility of street cars in corners, sliding, moving around...

17. Salajutsu

Salajutsu Hardcore Simmer

Out of all the Lotus's, The Esprit is the #1 car I hoped for.....

18. duzhuoyao96

duzhuoyao96 Racer

you must have a special memory with that car :D I remember TDU2 has Esprit... my favorite game too beside AC

19. there are way too many street cars in game, and most can't even compete in a race together,
    i personally want only Race cars

kofotsjanne and mrk1001 like this.
  20. ZethGAF

ZethGAF Simracer

Mainstream = the latest Ferrari? Might want to clarify your definition there, lol - I expected this was a thread asking for Civics and Golfs. :p

Tim Meuris, Mogster and irfan.pratama like this.