1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic So it begins

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Brownninja97, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

Here is to a successful launch. Cheers Kunos. :3

liquido, Ischemica, mistery and 5 others like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Virtual Reality And so it begins (Facebook HMDs related) Jun 16, 2021
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues sitting in other car when qualifing begins Jun 17, 2019
    ACC Gameplay To little cool down time on Races(just before formation lap begins) Jan 1, 2019
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I can not race, brings back to beginscreen Apr 18, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Indycar season begins! Mar 29, 2015
    Suggestions Mp race: timer needed before race begins Sep 30, 2014
    Suggestions reset wheel position when a race begins or get reseted Nov 25, 2013

3. bob76

bob76 Racer

What begins? ?

4. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

the console lounge

5. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

Hopefully good times ahead

6. william1141

william1141 Simracer

i hope now i can convince my friends AC is the best SIM around here :)

F430_458_F12 and Seria17hri11er like this.
  7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

What is that? Closest I got on a google search was a lounge console. :D

[​IMG]

8. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

google search in AC confirmed.

9. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

It's not happening just yet, let's keep it cool guys. :p

[​IMG]

10. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

I for one welcome our new console overlords.

11. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Lol I know a thread that will be deleted soon.

Glaurung and Alberto Llinares like this.
  12. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Did Stefano get a D rating with Minorating and so your thread is about to be closed. :(

Seria17hri11er and Horus like this.
  13. Horus

Horus Alien

'D', He'd be lucky to get an 'N'! :p

14. Someones been living under a rock :p

ROFLMAO

15. gandlers

gandlers Hardcore Simmer

Hold on......Isn't that Yosser Hughes in that meme? (first post)
    If so shouldn't the caption be "giz a job, I can to that"

bigbawmcgraw likes this.
  16. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

AC on consoles...
    [​IMG]
    Am I the only one here who's conflicted between congratulating KS and wishing them the best with the console launch, and hoping the whole thing just silently implodes and we never speak of consoles again?

Soulvex, Powderking and F430_458_F12 like this.
  17. aphidgod

aphidgod Alien

If it implodes it probably takes AC with it, so emphatically no.

18. yes

AvGas likes this.
  19. Minolin

Minolin Staff Member KS Dev Team

Yes.
    I would never run AC on a console, but I hope it's going to be a huge success. And I'm sure it will.

Epistolarius, pika4u, Fear and 2 others like this.
  20. V8_KB

V8_KB Alien

Yeah, jokes aside, I hope it will be even bigger a great success on consoles.

21. Chazz Ranger

Chazz Ranger Alien

Don't get me wrong, I do hope AC on consoles is a huge success, and the resulting influx of money allows Kunos to continue building AC into the best PC racing sim of all time. But I still feel that putting AC on consoles is like putting a top hat on a pig.
    *Points and laughs and makes pig noises at the XBox sitting on the shelf covered in years of dust*

TTM likes this.