1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Assetto Corsa i think it's time to publish the tracks,cars and wheels supported on PS4/XB1

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by siemens321, Aug 6, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

Assetto Corsa developers ,ur communication skills with us the buyers, it's almost close to ZERO.
    I think it's time to tell us CLEARLY what cars, tracks and what wheel support this game will have on PS4 and why not ,on XB01 too.

STOP IGNORING US ANYMORE!!!
    The game got gold on consoles and it will be released in under 20 days ... so DO IT!!!

BiggNasty187 and Johnnyjoejones like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. Topuz

Topuz Hardcore Simmer

[​IMG]

Radfahrer likes this.
  4. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

It would seem "ur" communication skills are lacking in that lashing out is not going to endear you to anyone but like minded individuals who need to learn to rephrase concerns in a more polite and civilized manner.;)

5. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

keep ur "mouth" shot and learn to use a comma , before u criticize somebody else ...

6. Ischemica

Ischemica Hardcore Simmer

And good morning to you sunshine!,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,:p

Protoduct likes this.
  7. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Are you drunk or twelve years old?

Octane likes this.
  8. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

why do PC users keep posting in a console thread? are u blind Epistolarius and Ischemica? this is a console thread so MOVE ALONG ...

9. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

None of your concern. Get your act together and be polite or you don't need to wonder why you get reactions like that.

Make a polite thread with a polite question to the devs and you'll certainly be helped. If you don't then you don't have anyone to blame but yourself. If you did your research already you'd know what the content of the console versions is by the way.

And there's still more than enough time for the dev and publisher to post information about the peripheral support, you won't be able to play for another three weeks still.

10. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

it is my concern, cause this is my thread. if u want to post things and u dont own a console ,go make ur own in PC area. there is nothing PRECISELY about console content on the web, that's why almost everyone else on this forum (console threads) is asking developers about these things. read the other threads below mine. u want to know why i'm being like this? cause a lot of ppl, including myself asked the developers on FB (since MAY 2016) and also here why they keep ignoring us and they dont even publish the full tracks , cars list and wheels list that are supported on consoles ... and guess what ... NO answer. and the game is about to be released in under 20 days.

That said, i'm done answering PC users in here.

11. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

Hey buddy, i really don't like your attitude. If i had to rate your communication skills it would be below ZERO.

By the way the full car and track list is on the official forum with a picture off every car.
    For console we get all these cars and tracks except the Japanese car pack and the red pack (we get these as dlc).

Ischemica, Freddie Seng, miky and 4 others like this.
  12. LATE4APEX

LATE4APEX Alien

Its up to the console manufactures to determine wheel compatibility, in case you don't know,...wheels plug into the console.

Go to Microsoft and see how much of an answer you get from them.

LATE4APEX

Edit: My son has a PS4

Last edited: Aug 6, 2016
    PhenOm and Schnipp like this.
  13. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Do you know me? Do you know if I own a console? Do you know if I ordered Assetto Corsa for console or intend to? Stop with your presumption and acting like you own this website. If you manage to stay polite you'll have a much easier time to get your answer. But quite apparently you're not able to.

14. Eugor

Eugor Hardcore Simmer

The PC players probably know more about the console version than all of the console exclusive players. I'm guessing a lot of us also own consoles (both the PS4 and Xbox One in my case). The developers have mentioned what cars and tracks will be included in the console version and what will be DLC. Thrustmaster posted what wheels will be supported in AC. The newer Logitech wheels will obviously work. Any wheels that are specifically made for the Xbox One or PS4 will work, and probably already work in the PC version. The devs don't have to come into your thread and answer your questions when the answers are all available if you make some effort to find them.

Cars
    1. Base game includes all the same as the PC version except those in the Prestige pack which come with a preorder
    2. Japan pack will be DLC
    3. Red pack will be DLC
    Tracks
    1. All of the same as the PC version except for Trento Bondone which will not be included
    2. Red pack includes the Red Bull Ring for separate purchase

LeDude83 likes this.
  15. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Yeah well, the only thing I have to say to the OP is: Have a nice vacation ;)
    Wheel support will probably be limited to the T300/T500/TX/TMX & Logitech G920/G29 and probably a handful of others like fanatec which will probably be out of most people's price range :)

16. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

Why dont u show us where on this site ... and i say OFFICIAL site ... do u find anything about cars, tracks lists and wheel support lists for Assetto Corsa console versions? http://www.console.assettocorsa.net/ and if u are nicely to show us where did Thrustmaster said what wheels are going to be OFFICIALY supported for the CONSOLES version of Assetto Corsa?!? i'm am truly curious ...

17. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Ok, first of all. Tone down your tone. I don't like it and I think the devs/mods won't like it either.
    second, if you keep demanding stuff instead of just nicely asking you will keep getting answers like that. (Never treat someone else in a way you don't want to be treated)
    third of all. All content can be viewed here:
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/tracks/
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/cars/
    https://www.assettocorsa.net/additional-content/
    Yes this is all for PC however, a full statement will probably be made soon™ with all necessary info in it.

LeDude83 likes this.
  18. Learn to spell "your", "shut", and "you"...then we can talk.

This is without mentioning that you incorrectly (and unnecessarily) used a comma in your post that criticized someone's ability to use a comma. Ironic.

19. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

1st of all ... my tone is down ... u can make any assumptions as u like, i dont care.
    2nd of all ... WE (not I; there's a lot of US on FB Assetto Corsa page) keep demanding stuff NICELY and POLITELY since MAY 2016 on their FB page and we still have no answer regarding lists of tracks, cars, wheels support for CONSOLE. We've just been ignored. That explains my thread from today, cause i've kinda of had it (personally).
    3rd of all ... "Yes this is for PC however ..." I think that says ALL.
    4th of all ... I think it is NORMAL for any developer to put on the OFFICIAL site of the game (and i repeat myself the CONSOLE version, stop telling me about PC version cause i dont care) what that game will content and what wheels are going to work 100% with that game. SOON it's just an answer, that u probably "imported" it from Project Cars developers (another developers with ZERO communication towards the customers and to be honest they got a lot of negativity from them and also that Project Cars game was a fiasco)
    5th of all ... I only ask for normality here , 20 days before the game will be released ...

20. siemens321

siemens321 Rookie

Who says i wanna speak to u ignorant?!?

21. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Well, I don't think you'll be here for much longer. So enjoy your stay for how long it may last.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.