1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

New update?

Discussion in 'XBox One Discussions' started by Keisuke, Aug 30, 2016.

1. WNCmotard

WNCmotard Racer

So what you're saying is all they did was change the in game wheel animation?

2. cameronpeens

cameronpeens Rookie

Please answer my question

3. WNCmotard

WNCmotard Racer

I would love to answer your question if I could. But alas, I am not at home to verify what the update changed as far as wheel behavior is concerned. Which is why I'm in here asking questions, same as you. :)

4. Gevatter

Gevatter Alien

OK, thanks for answering :)

5. cameronpeens

cameronpeens Rookie

J

6. cameronpeens

cameronpeens Rookie

Before the update i had 900' of rotation on spring back and everything was fine now it only turns half way and now the car can barely turn

7. cameronpeens

cameronpeens Rookie

Before the update i had 900' of rotation on spring back and everything was fine now it only turns half way and now the car can barely turn

8. RoccoTTS

RoccoTTS Hardcore Simmer

No the opposite. The wheel animation was correct and didn't change. The Thrustmaster wheel has changed and is now correct.
    Conclusion : every car has now the correct DOR, same as in real live.

9. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

changes I noticed

a. improved the replay, now less screen tearing and better fps
    b. Fixed bug with range wheel (gama) - gamepad

10. TNTNitro

TNTNitro Gamer

If I'm not mistaken, the ps4 had 2 updates
    the xbox had 1 at launch and now the second

11. Mezza

Mezza Rookie

Probably just me but after the update on xb1 I can now finally get on line with the dam thing stuttering.

MBK72 and talby71 like this.
  12. Mezza

Mezza Rookie

Sorry... That should read without stuttering.

13. Racing393

Racing393 Racer

seems to drive better on the TX wheel, XBone, hopeful this will the first of many updates/patches. Its a great Sim beneath, IMHO it will be worth the wait!

14. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

Pleased to be able to report that Xbox One online multiplayer worked well tonight. We tried 4 player on 'ring Tourist track day and that ran perfectly.

In a 15 player Exige Cup at Brands Indy the game was playable. There are still lag issues when players join the room during qualifying and some fps slow down in corners but minor compared to the previous stutter vision. When the race began with 15 players all was well in terms of fps and gamer performance, there was no discernable lag and it was certainly playable. Sadly Xbox gamer behaviour is still broken and no patch can fix that, within 2 laps 15 had become 8 after the inevitable first corner chaos and the 2 driving the wrong way had got bored. Once they all left the 8 remaining had a decent race - private/friends lobbies a must for Xbox play I'm afraid just too many Need for Speed drivers on console!

15. Keisuke

Keisuke Gamer

Good to know, hopefully there will be more performance updates soon!

16. Keisuke

Keisuke Gamer

Also I have noticed in my options all my stuff had reset, is this the same for anyone else?

17. now they need to fix the ai in career i was expecting this in the patch but oh well.

breyzipp likes this.
  18. Tonydoc10

Tonydoc10 Racer

Good work kunos! Played the game online post patch and fps is much better. Physics are the best I have played on any console and I have no doubt that this game can be become a console great! Keep up the good work!

herbsti72 and Skemekos123 like this.
  19. S3rv3d

S3rv3d Rookie

Don't know what's happened in this patch but my fps have dropped considerably on Xbox One. Dipping all over the place now, whereas before they were fine.

20. steveben

steveben Rookie

There hasnt been a patch released yet, The update was a console update from Microsoft for the Console itself, NOT the game. I'm sure KS will let everyone know when the patch is available.