1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Shocked n disappointed

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Zzcan, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MBK72

MBK72 Hardcore Simmer

They just can't stop making uninformed comments about the console version of the game that they've never played. I've seen some nonsense on internet forums over the years but Horus and the Pumpkin really are a pair of prize plums.

Brett Nagle, TheGT500 and Lancaster like this.
  2. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

That isn't a Corvette. :rolleyes:

Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  3. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

You don't even play on consoles, why are you here. You are beginning to show your true colours troll

4. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

I'm

5. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Your threshold for bullying might need some readjusting if you feel that way.

6. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

You have just total shown your total lack of knowledge, you come on here preaching to console owners how there system is lacking due to the advance physics engine of Assetto Corsa of which you've shown you yourself have no comprehension of.

Not once has anyone inc myself stated that a console is more powerful than a high end PC we have mearly pointed out the shortfalls on the console edition are due to poor coding of which I'm sure the development team will endeavour to resolve.

IMHO you have embarrassed yourself preaching from a book of which you cannot read.

Lancaster and TheGT500 like this.
  7. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

I don't appreciate being threatened. I'm here to talk about the game. I'm not here to argue with people not involved with the console version of Assetto Corsa. I think it's about time you left the lounge.

TheGT500 likes this.
  8. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Just my tuppence worth !
    If we console 'lower classes' are not allowed access to the 'upper class' PC areas of the forums, how come 'they' can come down here and comment on ours ?

Brett Nagle, Bibbles and Lancaster like this.
  9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

@Lancaster:
    Then tell me where I threatened you, or anybody else?

So please show me where I did that or refrain from those accusations!

Horus and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  10. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

Exactly. I noticed that too? What is going on in this forum. I'm beginning to feel like a second rate citizen now...

TheGT500 likes this.
  11. Lancaster

Lancaster Gamer

"Your threshold for bullying might need some readjusting if you feel that way." Your comment is insinuating banning me. That is exactly what you were saying and that is how it has come across. You and your colleagues are not welcome here. I suggest just leave as you have not made one post about the console version of the game. You play it on pc so why are you here.

MBK72 likes this.
  12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Good luck on getting support with that attitude.

Bye. Not worth my precious time to spend it on trying to help.

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

So you are not only a loudmouth but a pirate too...

14. Jebus

Jebus Alien

You said you were just curious about the differences between pc and ps4. What a surprise you just wanted to "ambush" him to be able to cry some. And you're calling some one sad, of the irony.

Horus likes this.
  15. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Clearly this forum is predominantly for pc users, the back and forth digs do nothing to solve the issues of the game.

For me this forum isn't very useful filled mostly with condescending individuals lacking the knowledge they believe themselves to possess .

Hopefully the team will resolve many of the issues and short comings of the console edition but I don't believe being a member of this somewhat pc fanboy/based forum is needed for that to happen , so I'll leave you all to it and just monitor the FB page for updates

Brett Nagle, Lancaster and MBK72 like this.
  16. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I'll make this next post real simple, did console users purchase a alpha,beta build or a finished build of the game. I believe when the game is in the shops and on xbox live to download for the cost of £40 it is a finished product. What we got was far from a finished product. why do the makers and publishers think this is acceptable, and then try and sell us a season pass, without any real information on what there doing to put this game in the condition it should have been in on release of the finished product.

Brett Nagle, Gabrien, Bibbles and 3 others like this.
  17. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Pray tell, what support have you actually given ? Self opinion for a different build, on a different platform is neither helpful or supportive. Support should come from the development team, which unfortunately is in short supply on here. Hopefully they're too busy addressing the issues to give us a definitive timeline ?

No, your precious time would be better spent 'trying' to 'help' your elite PC buddies and keep out of discussions regarding a totally different platform !

HAZEYNIGHTS and MBK72 like this.
  18. Tenno

Tenno Gamer

Shocked n disappointed can't be a better description of how o feel about this game
    And I know for fact I'm not alone in this.
    Me and my race mate's have bin looking forward to this game for months.
    And I'm sad to say even pcars worked better at launch.
    I hope the get it fixed but I don't beleve it's goin to happen

MBK72 likes this.
  19. Jebus

Jebus Alien

And just when you think no one couldn't go any lower...

20. Tenno

Tenno Gamer

Beleve me I can if I really want to!
    If the pc gamers want to help please play the the console version first and know what you are talking about.
    Otherwise your not helping and best stay in your own elite part of the forum

Brett Nagle and MBK72 like this.