1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Online "drivers" are mentally disabled!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by iwanchek, Sep 25, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

The MP is really really reaaaalllyyyyyyy stupid. I mean MP at its self is ok but the idiots who are in it are really a shame for the racing community. I swear to god I have 5 races and all 5 ended for me in the first turn. I'm really disappointed in the penalty system which is not existing here (only when you cut the cicane) but Hiting other car, force it beside the track, dirty driving....its copy/paste of the damn pCars MP, only brain damaged are driving!!

With this said I'll apologize for the minority clean and fair drivers here.

I really hope that Kunos will soon improve the MP section adding custom lobbies and more control of the created lobby otherwise I see no point do qualifying and on the first chicane I'm out (?!?).

I'm angry AF though!

(This goes for the PS4 sections idk how's on other platforms!)

Spacepadrille and TeKnO-_-91 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions DRIVERS LIMIT ON ONLINE SERVER Aug 27, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room onlinesimracing.net looking for more drivers Oct 27, 2020
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Online "drivers" who ruin racing Feb 6, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions What causes drivers to be disqualified while racing online? Oct 17, 2016
    Chit Chat Room Mod Drivers Online Feb 18, 2016
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Online drivers list bug Apr 20, 2015
    Suggestions Showing drivers names online while in pits Mar 25, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Where to drive online with real sim racers and not arcade drivers May 14, 2014
    Chit Chat Room Online car meets/cruises/photoshoots (clean drivers only) May 12, 2014
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions v1.9.8.3 Patch - Broken Online Feb 29, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XBOX ONE ONLINE PLAYERS Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Multiplayer Connection Lost Online Races Sep 16, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot Play Online Sep 9, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes when switching from quali to race session (online) Aug 4, 2023
    ACC Tools Online League Management System & Livetiming for ACC ?? Jun 30, 2023

3. EMW SMILER

EMW SMILER Hardcore Simmer

Xbox is the same - I'm sure you've played other games where first corner collisions occur on a very regular basis - I know I have - it's nothing new. All I can suggest is - Use your skill and judgement to avoid the inevitable shunt and then get going - if it doesn't work this time - maybe next? I know 5 times is a LOT of time to waste and it's disappointing but some of the races I have had recently show a marked difference to when AC was released and the ensuing chaos of the next few days... For me things have improved and I hope they do for everyone. We can only hope that we are given more control of who we play with......

Last edited: Sep 25, 2016
    Ace Pumpkin likes this.
  4. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

So many rammers out there and bad passers and bad sports and people that don't like getting passed....race craft is a rare thing!

Horus, Neil Goodinson and AvGas like this.
  5. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

its the same on xbox there was a group of 10 of us on and had randoms in just knocking us off at the 1st turn or there sit at the line and knock you off there we need custom and Private lobbys soon yeah a might not be quick so if a went off a would wait till all cars have pasted to get back onto the track

6. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

It isn't much different in the drift lobbies either, people ramming but rarely thankfully, people trying to jump in front of other cars when it's not appropriate, people going the wrong way when clearly the majority of the lobby are going a set course. At least there is no actual competition in there or it would be just as bad I think. Makes me feel somewhat relieved that i'm more into drifting and just plain enjoying real sim experiences that I don't have to deal with what I know you guys are on a regular basis...FeelsBadMan...:(

7. HavanaB0B

HavanaB0B Hardcore Simmer

I've raced online a pretty good amount and yes there have been a few turn one shunts, and a few wreckers. However most of my races have been very clean. I'm on Xbox and in the USA, not sure if that's what the difference is, but I hope it improves for you guys. I've had some amazing battles online.

SGT EDUBB and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  8. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

For sure there's lots of good racing to be had the good guys outweigh the bad imo.
    I always leave the session with a smile on my face!

HavanaB0B likes this.
  9. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

Public server curse, I must say. We on pcs had that from day one of AC multiplayer. And then came Minolin and did a service not to be highly praised enough. Minorating.
    I really hope for you consoleros to be able to open your private servers, and soon I might add.

esox71 and AlleyViper like this.
  10. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

I with you on that 1 pal, the online at the moment is f ing head frying! Only a few times iv'e managed to have decent/clean/respectfull races. The fact that pad users can be in the same race as wheel users dosent help in anyway what so ever ''HINT HINT'' ;)

11. the-D-

the-D- Racer

I don't think control method is the issue, it's solely mentality.

Horus, HavanaB0B and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  12. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Yes i supose your right, but would be great to have the option to allow/forbit pad users from joining a server, vice versa, in a future update maybe.

13. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

I don't agree on the sole mentality thing!
    Most casual online racers don't know about car dynamics!
    That's what you fight against in public multiplayer, imo.

14. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Actually most 'online racers' do understand car dynamics that's why they go online, in search of others who understand how a car works after becoming competent(to whatever level of understanding 'car dynamics') playing solo. There are very very VERY VERY few people that would go straight into online without some form of game time/experience driving under their belt.

What you may have gotten this confused with is racing dynamics. Most people understand left means left and right means right etc, what they don't understand is if they're within a certain distance behind another car and the car in front brakes heavily, it's probably too late to react before they realise.

Neil Goodinson likes this.
  15. JMR1985

JMR1985 Racer

well that's my friends how can a put it F**ked as some them are on the controller pads and clean racers or i.e me as cant use my wheel as its not on the list for this game so a got to go onto the controller

16. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

Simple solution,,,lifetime/timed ban for the ones who are causing the problems whether there on a wheel or pad. Then maybe next time round they will think twice about doing such actions on purpose (probably wont be the case as most online drivers are''mentally disabled'' as you say, but it worth a try.)

17. Ace Pumpkin

Ace Pumpkin Alien

LOL, just followed a bad habit;)
    Are you even for real?
    MOST OF THEM GOING ONLINE FOR THE FIRST TIME
    Don't know what they are doing...
    you probably discribed the most best case scenario...
    Which you never get in an unrestricted server,... as much as I would love to.

18. TeKnO-_-91

TeKnO-_-91 Racer

You should of cheked before you purchased the tittle, what wheel do you have?

19. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

This is why I ignored you in the first place, oh well, shouldn't have touched that button I guess. Plain ridiculous tekno.

20. the-D-

the-D- Racer

I get where you are coming from, but, that's like saying don't allow rottweilers into a nice park because, you know, some of them are devil dogs,...being a lover and owner of those dogs, I hate that attitude, mine have all been the best, cleverest and most loyal dogs I've ever had/seen. Same goes with pad drivers, I have a few friends that race door to door, fast as f**k, and clean as a whistle,...(edit) who use a pad.

21. iwanchek

iwanchek Simracer

Some say that more
    Control of the custom lobbie won't do much but it will. You can clearly see in the qualifying for example
    Who's a dick and who not and in the Qualy session kick/ban dirty drivers. I was cursing on pCars all the time. Dude is on the mic ramming others and laughing, I mean me personally wanna race, have fun be competitive and some low IQ retard with no skill at all and with no intention to be bi serious will destroy my race in the first turn.

I know that they're fair and clean lobbies but how come that I land always in the dirty one were 10 of 16 ppl are clean and other dirty ones....

With better control of the lobbies or cat that is driving in opposite direction just make a"ghost"for example it would be helpful.

Pedal to the metal

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.