1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Kunos, What is going on?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by SlimCharles, Feb 12, 2018.

1. Scuderia Paul

Scuderia Paul Hardcore Simmer

I am taking the advice of you guys and avoiding the Chevrolet Corvette C7.R GTE. It is such a pity as it is one of my favourite cars. I miss hearing that glorious V8 already! The stunning MC12 GT1 and F2004 are still top of the sound ladder though.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  2. I don't know what's the plan for Assetto. I mean, does Kunos "forget" Assetto 1 for Assetto 2? Or are they going on another title? Or is it just "the end" (technicaly not)

But, as a xbx player, this is the game that decides me to buy a wheel (TMX is not the best, but its suits me perfectly). Okay if we have an over all look, the game it self is quite light : not so much cars, not so much tracks, many bugs etc. BUT
    This is a kind of game that makes me look forza as a child toy, Project cars as an "escroquerie". Only GTsport can rivalise.

So here is my message to Kunos, keep feeding the game, keep working on, and please if you want to expand, do a big recruitement to console side, cause many players are on thoses plateform, and are happy to uses them.

I'm impatient to see the update/DLC bonus coming on xbx

3. pippo10

pippo10 Hardcore Simmer

I wasn't a fan of the C7R when I first tried it many moons ago. But I got lumbered with it a few weeks ago and really love it now.

olevet and Scuderia Paul like this.
  4. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Morning / afternoon all! Version 1.1.8 is available to download now :) This resolves the crashes that were reported by you guys!

5. SlimCharles

SlimCharles Alien

Thanks for the quick response.

Hugo Catarino likes this.
  6. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

Good fast work on the PS4, is there any update on Xbox version.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  7. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Does this also fix the Huayra BC and the Giulia?

Xherdani likes this.
  8. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Awesome, thanks for the quick response on this guys!! :)

So is this just a fix for the crash issue, or is anything else included [such as the shift issue with the Huayra]?

olevet likes this.
  9. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

Huayra yes, giulia no.

ZX636 likes this.
  10. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Ok at least they fixed the important things! :)

olevet likes this.
  11. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Exactly, deal with the important stuff first!! Nice one Kunos ;)

12. DatNoiseV12

DatNoiseV12 Simracer

yes, but if this is the last update, the giulia will never be fixed.

13. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Well I guess we'll just have sit tight and hope for another patch down the line.

SlimCharles likes this.
  14. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Yeah that´s true... and i noticed that the Huracan Performante has no horn!?

15. Mike Jones

Mike Jones Gamer

Are you sure it's not being drowned out by the engine? :D

Scuderia Paul likes this.
  16. Xherdani

Xherdani Racer

Yes i´m sure :D Usually it should have a horn right? :D It´s a streetcar!

17. Ciccina2016

Ciccina2016 Simracer

Thanks thanks thanks.

138 MB of patch... mmmm it sounds like someone missed a { somewhere :D

pippo10 likes this.
  18. olevet

olevet Hardcore Simmer

I've checked Giulia on Laguna and haven't noticed those checkers-like paints on side of car as someone posted before.

SlimCharles likes this.
  19. Donnced2

Donnced2 Alien

Well.....no certification process this time? :D

The 12 special events from bonus pack 3 for the next update in April no ? :rolleyes:

20. Traks1

Traks1 Racer

As I have mentioned elsewhere, all does not appear to be rosy in the garden. Managed to get C7R to Laguna after one failed game crashing attempt but now, as yesterday, I can't get 2016 919 to any track I have tried so far without a crash. YMMV but I suspect there will be other combinations that will cause this.

SlimCharles likes this.