1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Update 0.7.5 is there...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Pboire, Mar 14, 2014.

1. dr.solveberg

dr.solveberg Racer

You're welcome.

2. alex72

alex72 Alien

I guess they missed adding xbox app to normal apps.

What is "save to VR" option in the "onboard settings" app?

Also, checking cache fixed 80+ files for me and before that i didnt see the active wings in the front when in hood view. I dont drive hood view, but maybe it can help someone knowing this if you use hood view and dont see the wings move. ;)

3. dr.solveberg

dr.solveberg Racer

I think save to VR has probably something to do with the Oculus Rift? You know VR as in virtual reality? Just a guess though.

4. The Entity

The Entity Hardcore Simmer

Is it just me or is the speed sensitivity improved for the (Xbox360) controller. I feel more in control and taking sharper turns a bit faster.

5. Mike1304

Mike1304 Alien

I have to add that the missing preview picture is only for the drift version of the E30, anyone else experience this?

6. Aristotelis

Aristotelis Will it drift? Staff Member KS Dev Team

We've put new skins for that car (plus some more "S" cars). Choose one of the new skins for the "S" and "drift" cars and it will be fine

7. alex72

alex72 Alien

What is "save to VR" Aris (onboard settings app)? Is it for Rift? Dont really understand what it would do other than the usual saving or setting of the cockpit view. Would be great to know. :)

8. Digital Aura

Digital Aura Racer

Oh man!! I CANNOT drive this Huayra!!! What the ?
    THIS IS TERRIBLE! (read: I am terrible )

9. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Erm... you just did it again an contradicted yourself. "No-one deserves to be attacked or insulted for expressing an opion". When in the sentence before you called me a fool (before that a troll and a bully because I disagreed with your opinion).
    You said that people are entitled to their opinions (which they are), but you don't even believe that, because if that opinion is that someone is juvenile then suddenly they aren't entitled any more.
    Are you entitled to your opinion that I am a fool/troll/bully ? If not then I suggest you watch what you say, but if you think you are then so was the guy you had a go at.

10. Im in the same boat.I stopped testing-hotlaping after 0.6 if i remember correctly.I tried all possible combinations back then to get a good-adequate ffb on my t500rs but my efforts werent so successful -and none of the devs made any comments-case review-.

So i stopped driving and refuse to give any more feedback until mp or ffb updates happen.

11. dangerscouse

dangerscouse Gamer

In that case I am that person who stands up for others...and u we see are not

12. Sickboy74

Sickboy74 Gamer

AI is way better than the built before, as others said. Huge improvement imho. Still a bit too rude sometimes which leads to often into hitting the rear of my car in a reckless manner. Often I was completely kicked out of the road this way. But all in all, Kunos are on their way. Have no doubt that AI races will work fine in the end. The last 14 days were a big step forward, if somebody asks me.

alex72 likes this.
  13. Skybird

Skybird Alien

18 upstaged Abarth 500 at Maggione just gave me a wonderfully smooth race with several car-to-car-duels and no wrecking terror and no collision horror, the AI definitely felt improved there.

Having 3x6 Huayras, Zondas and F599 at Monza however was a nightmare, with the F599s as usual wrecking the race for all other cars. The Zondas led by dozens of seconds after 6 rounds. Monza again with 8 Huayras and 8 Zondas, was less drama, though the Huayras could need a solid dose of AI improvement still. But I did not expect that the first 8 ranks would be Zondas all within a 25 seconds space , then a 50 seconds gap, and then the first Huayra. I would have assumed the race to be closer, and the Huayra possibly winning!?

The 458s3 at Imola, 12 cars this time, felt very nice again.

But the upstaged Abarth 500 at Maggione was the best AI demonstration in race action that AC has shown me so far.

BTW, do not look down on the little slow movers. I find them extremely pleasant and fun to drive in races, and on the right track, like Maggione.

Tomorrow I will check the extremely steep left-hairpin at Vallelunga that so far gave the AI so monumental a headache. Hope that one has been improved, it made AI races there pretty useless so far.

14. F1Racer

F1Racer Racer

Lets discuss this in private seeing as how you want to continue this folly of yours.

15. sherpa25

sherpa25 Hardcore Simmer

Aris, where can I find the 'Selective Collisions' and 'Damage OFF' option?

And thanks again for the update.

16. tryagain1990

tryagain1990 Racer

I've noticed some AI improvements. Much better overall and less wrecking. Also really liking the new skins. Was pleasantly surprised here :)

Looks like the gear indicator for the MP4-12C road car is now working!

17. BenC

BenC Hardcore Simmer

Quite enjoying the new car and the update.

Look forward to more tears and the inevitable '0.8 expectations' thread

Shaddix and The Moose like this.
  18. Sean

Sean Simracer

Great update, thanks! Really enjoying the new car :)

19. Berserker223

Berserker223 Racer

I'm happy with the update, and the way the game is evolving and progressing since I bought it early access a few months ago. It feels like exceptional value compared with say iRacing, and I've enjoyed exploring each car and track thoroughly as they come out. Some of the comments on this thread do come across as quite unfairly whiny; if you wanted the complete package with everything should of waited until full release to be sure. Release dates slip / are subject to confirmation all the time, and my biggest wish is that Kunos don't start rushing in any way what is the definitive and by far best ever sim for me. If MP is released too soon and has major problems, it will do much more damage to the brand that is Assetto Corsa than holding off for however long it takes to get it right. I expect to be playing AC for the next 5 years or more, its very special, for the quality rather than quantity it offers. I do also hugely appreciate how responsive and involved Kunos developers have chosen to be with the great community building up around AC.

20. pharacon

pharacon Racer

love the update! I did a big mix of random cars on Imola for a race and there was only minimal craziness. No pile up in the first turns at all, running into my *** or pushing me off the track. Excellent update!