1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

24 hours le mans live streaming practise 1

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by beiacos_gr, Jun 10, 2015.

1. Fivizzz

Fivizzz Simracer

I did not expect them to be fighting for the win this year, because the car is pretty new and stuff, but I was quite excited about what they would achieve with this design. It's always good seeing people taking a different approach and add variety to the field. But if they can't use their boost then it's just pointless to even run. That is the very thing that makes a FWD approach viable. And if they were actually forbidden to use boost at the rear by regulation, then that indeed is utterly stupid.

LeDude83 likes this.
  2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Not forbidden, they simply couldn't pull it off. Strong boost at the rear for me was THE point to justify the V6 to power the fronts. FWD is alright on straights I guess but in the corners you gotta have that rear boost or the fronts will have to do all the work. AFAIK Nissan has already admitted that this year will be a lesson, only and that they wanna come back strong in 2016's season. Let's see if they still run this concept, then. If they don't the whole thing would be a crazy waste of money. And personally, I'd really like to see what this concept can do if it's done properly.

3. Jos_theboss

Jos_theboss Hardcore Simmer

new lemans record in the first lap :p

4. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

Lets see guys! I like that Porsche is compeitive and can handle against Audi,Toyota is back and Nissan can collect information this year so it can be stronger next year! Lets see its gonna be good! :)

5. TCLF

TCLF Alien

lol at rene rast spinning under red flag

Nick Moxley likes this.
  6. Nick Moxley

Nick Moxley Alien

Maybe he should have practiced longer on his Sponsors "sim" :eek:

Jebus, Slavc, TCLF and 2 others like this.
  7. Patrik Marek

Patrik Marek Alien

it only took 5 hours for someone to finally make that stupid comment

8. Boris Lozac

Boris Lozac Alien

[​IMG]

Yurisminator likes this.
  9. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Meh, it was funny :p cheer up man, it's just a joke :)

Jebus, beiacos_gr and TCLF like this.
  10. Quffy

Quffy Alien

At what hour/day the race starts?

11. TCLF

TCLF Alien

Usually saturday 3 pm

Sent from my X5001 using Tapatalk

Quffy likes this.
  12. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

2015-nissan-gt-r-lm-nismo-lmp1-race-car_100499130_l.jpg

strange but different!

snyperal, TCLF and LeDude83 like this.
  13. Yurisminator

Yurisminator Simracer

Saturday at 3pm french time ends Sunday same time.

Q2 from 19:00 to 21:00 today Q3 from 22:00 to 00:00 today.

Im really thinking porsche can do it this year, that speed is just unreachable. 3:16:887..

What really makes this time crazy for me is he went out and put it down two laps into Q1, the track was still wet in some areas and none of the other cars had layed rubber down into the optimal line.

The fastest lap ever was from some time in the 70s with out chicanes 3:13:something.

Puts into perspective how far these cars have come!.

Nissan did disable their hybrid system to save the cars for the race. Parc Ferme rules suggest they cant use it cause it was disabled during Q1.

Audi is a wildcard, really fast and strong as allways. If they win the race it will be in the long run and by doing smart pit stops. But thats what audi does best so hopefully they will be able to catch the Porsches in the long run.

Toyota im not counting out but they are not showing the same progress as the germans from last year, unless they have been going super slow in practice and qualifing so far.

If spa was any indication we wont see much to the toyota this race either :p

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015
  14. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

Yep, and I really like it. One of the arguments they put forward is that they can go nuts with the front aero and create butt loads of traction this way whereas the rear aero is restricted.
    I think it's more the project leaders that screwed up here than the engineers. A complete conceptual turnaround with a globally spread team within one year's time (!!!) was pretty much doomed to fail.

beiacos_gr, Yurisminator and TCLF like this.
  15. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

the big question will be race-pace and reliability.
    I don't see the Porsche's doing that kind of lap-times for the full 24 hours because they still have reliability issues (we saw that in the past 2 races already).
    The Audi's are fast as well, the only disadvantage they have is acceration, top-speed wise they're comparable to Porsche from what I saw yesterday (those onboard telemetry thingies they showed now and then.) I saw the Audi reaching about 336kph.
    Aero wise they're doing even better than Porsche, so yeah...
    Toyota, no effin-idea what happened to them, had the dominant car last year and this year it looks like they made the car worse compared to last.
    Nissan also too bad that they don't have their hybrid systems. Would've loved to see that car spew out 1200hp. They have the top speed, all they mis is hybrid power to get up there fast enough.

16. Yurisminator

Yurisminator Simracer

Why we love WEC :D

But i do think we will see some fast times from porsche. But since theres been forecasted alot of rain this weekend i dont think the race will be won on pace at all.

Now if you wanna watch this race i can suggest to use eurosports live player on the interwebs, its quite cheap and you get coverage of all the Qs and practices.

Now if you dont like to pay for stuff, look for WECs reddit page, the good folk there usually sets up a stream in HD quality and no laggies.

snyperal likes this.
  17. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

We will see! :)

18. beiacos_gr

beiacos_gr Simracer

Guys imagine having LMP1,LMP2 in Asseto...this is one thing i am jealous compared to Pcars...Wish KUNOS make somethink in the future !

19. DOC

DOC Simracer

beiacos_gr likes this.
  20. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Check the topic in my description.
    And Marco already said in an interview that there will be more LMP cars in the future.

snyperal and beiacos_gr like this.