1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

FIXED 488GTB - Mismatched interior colors

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by ZX636, Feb 27, 2017.

1. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

These parts (shown below) of the interiors are always red, no matter the bodywork paint you choose (blue, yellow, white, black etc.). On PC, instead, the red part is black or "follow" the exterior color.

Example #1
    Consoles (Blue bodywork paint, red/blue interiors)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PC: (Blue bodywork paint, blue/black interiors)
    [​IMG]

Example #2
    Consoles (Yellow bodywork paint, red/beige interiors)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

PC (Yellow bodywork paint, black/beige interiors)
    [​IMG]

Same thing for other colours as well.
    Reported to Kunos via Formsite.
    @AC Support @AC_CM505 @Lord Kunos
    Thank you for your attention.

Last edited: Feb 27, 2017

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge 488GTB - Mismatched interior colors Sep 17, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues 488GTB wrong Rev Limiter Nov 8, 2016
    Physics modding - Cars & Tyres QUESTION... Where to find 488gtb gear ratios? Sep 28, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues 488gtb Rear rim modeling issue Aug 31, 2016
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Tccut settings mismatched Dec 27, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Asetto corsa on mismatched monitors with different resolutions - triple screen gaming Mar 18, 2015
    Chit Chat Room Play game with triple mismatched screens and résolution video tuto Mar 14, 2015
    General modding discussion Mod for mismatched 3-screen support Feb 1, 2015

3. myimac

myimac Alien

Well reported

ZX636 likes this.
  4. @P73

@P73 Simracer

Very good report indeed @ZX636! I have always stuck with the original red body colour as this was the only one with a more 'discrete' interior. I tried all the other body colours and ALL of them resulted in the extravagant (i.m.o.) red interior. I never suspected it was a bug.

If they fix this and improve the somewhat muffled engine sound, this will be definitely amongst my favourite cars!

ZX636 likes this.
  5. Horus

Horus Alien

Oh! Come on! That was a good laugh. Some times dev's you lose the fun of the game.

6. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

@myimac @@P73 Thanks
    I realized there was something wrong because, every time I loaded the 488 for the online trackdays, this kind of interior showed up and I didn't remember seeing it in the PC videos on YouTube. I checked a few more, just to be 100% sure and then I understood that the correct pattern is black + bodywork color. That makes more sense and looks more elegant.

@P73 likes this.