1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

A quick question

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Blame, Jun 16, 2015.

1. Blame

Blame Alien

I have no clue where this came from, I didn't do any research, but I'm wondering if this is legit or a conversion.
    Any ideas?
    [​IMG]

2. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Maybe at least check your own post to make sure it shows something. ;)

alex72 likes this.
  3. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

[​IMG]

thats what he wanted to show, copy url and search it.

Anyways its a squir from good old aspec(thats sarcasm for you people without humour).

Im not sure if im happy about this yet, the model quality is really good it seems, i cant comment on performance because im not buying it.

So squir asked for double if converting to a game that about $80-$100 depending on the car, this is likely around $14 so is it worth it, you decide
    [​IMG]

http://squir.com/product.php?id_product=33169

4. Blame

Blame Alien

For me its a very clear picture, even on this forum, without having to copy paste the URL on your chrome search engine.

5. Horus

Horus Alien

@Blame, the link does not show for others bud and I would rather hack out my eyes with a spoon than use Chrome! (Maxthon, in case you cared. Which I am sure you do not). Still who in their right mind would spend nearly as much for one car as AC costs, or more to the point twice as much than the DLC? Silliness, total silliness.

edit: Been to the site, HOW MUCH! LOL

Last edited: Jun 16, 2015
    Andy-R likes this.
  6. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Screenshot_2015-06-16-23-59-10.png

Aspec just rips content from other games or modders then tries to charge some stupid amounts for it.

Still if anyone is stupid enough to pay him then good on him for finding such a sucker.