1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory.
  2. FOR ASSETTO CORSA COMPETIZIONE: If you report issues with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder!
  3. If your game executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, then run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether.

Generic [ACC 1.2.3] After 2nd practice soundloop went on and on and on..

Discussion in 'Bug reports' started by Alfa90_Buttje, Jan 18, 2020.

1. Alfa90_Buttje

Alfa90_Buttje Rookie

Hi there,

This is my first post here, so I hope this goes well.

ACC: 1.2.3
    track: Silverstone
    car: Ferrari 488 GT3

I started a race weekend, 2x10min practice, 2x10min qualy and 2x 30min race. I was just finishing the 2nd practice and stopped somewhere along the track and the wait time was over .. so the results appeared while I was warped somewhere just behind a tire wall with the results just above it. On that moment other cars were still driving by and this sound was then looped. I went to the next session, being 1st qualy and was on my spot in the pits as the soundloop went on and on and on .. I skipped to the 2nd qualy and still the sound went on and on .. so I exited the weekend .. but still the soundloop while I was in the main menu. So then I exited the game entirely so I was back on my desktop .. and stil the sound went on and on ... so then I logged off my Windows .. and then FINALLY it stopped..

Attached are my logs. If there is anything else I can add, please tell me what you need to know.

I hope this was helpfull. Don't want this to happen in an online session.. so I'd have to exit the race.

Cheers

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Audio [ACC v1.2.3] tire sound for scrubbing on understeer missing or very weak Jan 22, 2020
    ACC Audio [ACC v1.2.3] Strange soundloop after 2nd practice Jan 18, 2020
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC] Drivingitalia GT Series season 2: subscription open Dec 27, 2019
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [ACC] Cube Control GT Series by Drivingitalia: 24 Hours of Spa - 7 January Dec 27, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting [Acc 1.0.1] AI don't start in Silverstone (3H) Jun 6, 2019
    ACC Troubleshooting controller issue [ACC] Oct 10, 2018
    ACC Controls & Peripherals [ACC] Please help us by providing your controllers IDs Sep 14, 2018

3. Alfa90_Buttje

Alfa90_Buttje Rookie

oops, wrong thread somehow .. please delete if possible .. sorry my bad :(