1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

ACC Driver Ranking Tool (Hotlaps)

Discussion in 'ACC Tools' started by coderMaff, Dec 18, 2021.

1. coderMaff

coderMaff Gamer

2. Longo239

Longo239 Rookie

Great tool @coderMaff , would it be possible to add the new American tracks please?

3. coderMaff

coderMaff Gamer

Absolutely, but I'm just a poor developer and havent bought the DLC yet. Feel free to make a donation on my website.

But in all seriousness I've taken the summer off to go biking, walking and to build a garage and , now I'm back hard at it adding new features so there will be a bunch of updates over the coming weeks.

Longo239 likes this.
  4. coderMaff

coderMaff Gamer

Longo239 likes this.
  5. coderMaff

coderMaff Gamer

Been a while - but a new update here - https://kardiak.co.uk/downloads.php

maf 20230126 0.0.14.1
    Began driving tutor
    Minimize Button

maf 20221210 0.0.13.2
    Improved keyfile stability
    Improved corner loading/trackrecognisation
    Added car info & peak RPM target in RPM Trainer
    Improved rotation and corner drawing
    Renamed maps

maf 20221127 0.0.12.2
    Optional Rotate
    Optimized logging, now logs from 1st message
    Fixed Track Position Inditcator
    Added kerb usage indicators

maf 20221124 0.0.11.4
    Optimised drawing code
    Added Distance to Track Edges & Off Track Detection in Corner Trainer
    Increased map precision (int to float)
    Fixed track position error
    Log machine info for key file
    Improve missed node display for track conversion
    Fixed Throttle Position Drawing
    Fixed Screenshots
    Improved edge detection

Now contains track layout maps from ACC Drive - https://accdrive.com/?ref=LowFuelMotorsport

Big thanks to Niklas Krause (MrPig100) and the ACC Drive people for their help and track maps.

Enjoy.

6. simbro

simbro Rookie

There appears to be a problem when trying to download from the site…. Error 404 (not found) occurs after the ‚download will start shortly‘ message….
    Could you possibly check this as I would like to try your ACC Driver Ranking Tool?

7. coderMaff

coderMaff Gamer

Fixed!

8. simbro

simbro Rookie

Thanks Matt!

Now to try it out and see if it's useful for me...

9. coderMaff

coderMaff Gamer

10. coderMaff

coderMaff Gamer

11. Longo239

Longo239 Rookie

Not sure if I'm doing something wrong, but I cant get the program to recognise any times I add via the time editor.
    I am clearing all the current data, setting my Pro time and multipliers for each circuit, calculating missing values and saving. This creates an ACCDriverTargets.json file with all the times I have inputted but the program still only shows the default times.
    Any suggestions?

12. coderMaff

coderMaff Gamer

Yup, you're right its broken. I will sort it out for the next release, for the moment as a workaround:

1)Quit ACCDriverRanking.exe if it's running
    2)Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Kardiak\ACC Driver Ranking Tool\targets.json to desktop\targets.json
    3)Copy C:\Program Files (x86)\Kardiak\ACC Driver Ranking Tool\targets.json again to dektop\targets.json.backup (just in case it all goes wrong).
    4)Open desktop\targets.json file with notepad
    5)Edit it in notepad or to make it easier:
    Open https://jsoneditoronline.org/ and paste the text from notepad in to it. Click "table" in the top left, then "Edit 'Tracks' and make your changes. Press Apply. Click "Text" again and copy the text back out to notepad and save.
    6)Copy desktop\targets.json back over the top of C:\Program Files (x86)\Kardiak\ACC Driver Ranking Tool\targets.json
    7)Restart ACCDriverRanking.exe

Ta da!

And it it all goes wrong just quit the program, copy desktop\targets.json.backup over the top of C:\Program Files (x86)\Kardiak\ACC Driver Ranking Tool\targets.json and restart and try again.

Just bear in mind that targets.json will get replaced by future releases so keep a copy safe somewhere so you can copy it back in the future if needs be.

The values are miliseconds (I think it probably says that in the program any way but just to be sure).

So the default for Barcelona Pro is 1:44.500 = 104500ms

Cheers,

Maff

13. Longo239

Longo239 Rookie

Excellent, thank you!