1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

acSociate - the Assetto Corsa multiplayer tracker

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Jaye, Jan 21, 2018.

1. Jaye

Jaye Alien

assettocorsa-racing.de proudly presents:

acsociate.jpg

www.acsociate.net

Based on the thread 'The truth about AC multiplayer' the system is tracking the AC multiplayer since december 2015 (deep logging of player connection since april 2016). Some people requested access to the data and here it is.

How does it work?
    The tracking server runs a tracking cycle every 5 minutes. In this cycle the lobby server is asked for all servers and then each server is called with some parsing voodoo to eliminate pre-booked players and death connections.
    At the end of each cycle the statistic data is pushed to Google Firebase from where it is served (it's the free plan so no idea how long the quota will be enough per month).

How is the frontend made?
    It's an angular app coupled to the firestore database of firebase. So no need to refresh the page, new data is automatically reflected to the UI.

Known issues:
    • Internet Explorer: app not running
    Changelog:
    • 16/02/2018: charts mouseovers should now work in latest Firefox
    • 24/01/2018: add output for "Player online (since April 2016)" and "Server online (since April 2016)"
    • 21/01/2018: first public version

Last edited: Feb 17, 2018

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. Am I the only one finding it a little weird that there are constantly more servers than players o_O?

Minolin likes this.
  4. isamu

isamu Racer

No you're not the only won.

5. F430_458_F12

F430_458_F12 Alien

That's the way it's always been...every time Kunos provides new content, there's a week or so of huge multiplayer activity...then it all dies down again. League races prove the best still, and the open servers go back to Nurb tourist, SPA, and Mugello as the only viable track options out of all Kunos' laser-scanned material :D

6. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Fred needs to get out in the fresh air a bit

Thanks @Jaye

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

never_eat_yellow_snow1 and V8_KB like this.
  7. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Wouldn't call it die down ^^ Compared with the numbers of the other thread, the multiplayer is still growing. It doubles its values compared to september 2016. That's pretty awesome in my opinion.

pirates are also tracked ;-)

8. bigbawmcgraw

bigbawmcgraw Alien

Yeah I just noticed the top spot name has changed and Fred is not there anymore.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

9. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

There's a lot of people playing AC online, and it's a good chunk of the daily average players (maybe 30%+?). Surely people have increased in the last year, I always do casual multiplayer and there's more populated servers than before. The thing is there are people/organizations keeping 4-5 servers active at once, so of course you have empty servers. But who cares? We are spoiled for choice. And the great thing is we have SimRacingSystem if what you need is less servers with more people in them. Each time I launch Content Manager I click on SRS and there's a few interesting races to join, then I click on the online servers and there's quite a few servers with people, then there's also single player with AI races, special events or just learning new tracks and cars.. really hard to decide what to do.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2018
  10. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Like I said, I see a +100% from the numbers compared to 15 months ago. What's really pretty awesome for a simulation and a game of this "age".

11. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Published a new version which displays two new charts:
    • Player online (since April 2016)
    • Server online (since April 2016)

Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
    bigbawmcgraw, aleex and tabis like this.
  12. Jaye

Jaye Alien

Published a new version:
    • charts mouseovers should now work in latest Firefox