1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

[Actually OT] - Real Green Hell. :D

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by Patcha, Jun 25, 2016.

1. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Can we have this version of post-apocalyptic Nordschleife? :D

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Gameplay AI cruise at 10km/h on start if start position is even [Actually: AI leader spinning on formation] Mar 22, 2021
    ACC Physics i hit the oppenent’s tyre track [Actually: too low ride hight hitting bump on track] Dec 6, 2020
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars amr v8 spoiler sponsor [ACTUALLY: Custom car sponsor type not saved for gallery replay] Nov 29, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Cannot start Special Events [actually: cannot start SE which uses not-owned DLC content] Nov 20, 2020
    ACC User Interface Weather Varability [Actually: random weather option functionality] Oct 14, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Game crashes after update v 1.5.6 [actually: computer reboots / blue screen] Sep 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting GAME IS CRASHING CONSTANTLY DURING GAMEPLAY [actually: losing all input but keyboard] Jul 30, 2020
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues [Actually just a detail] Abarth 595 SS back plate normal mapping Apr 12, 2016
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Game crash after click "play" buttom [actually: after clicking "start engine" button] Mar 12, 2015
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Launcher crash - cef3.dll [actually: steam check] Jul 17, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Custom car crashing - no info in log [actually, info in log: collision mesh issue] Jul 7, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Assetto corsa not compatible with .net framework 4.5.1 or 4.5.2 [actually: uiautomationcore.dll] Jul 2, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Crash Game [actually: version mismatch] Jun 19, 2014
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Can not ping or traceroute main AC Server Lobby [actually: cannot host own server] May 28, 2014
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds sorry [actually: how to restore original sounds] Jan 16, 2014

3. eXo

eXo Racer

Rotfl
    Amazing reconstruction btw :eek:

4. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

I honestly have to say, I dislike the clip. Don't get the point of the jungle thing. Don't get the point of the car moving like the video is 2x speed on occasions, looking absolutely unrealistic.
    Maybe I'm missing something.

Ace Pumpkin, NightEye and Filippo94 like this.
  5. Good music , mental car but looks like an AC replay left on fast forwards lol.:eek:

6. Brownninja97

Brownninja97 Alien

oh thats cute the AMG GT going through its emo teenager years. I bet the car has daddy issues.

7. pmc

pmc Hardcore Simmer

**** music no watchy lol

8. ArYeS

ArYeS Gamer

Now I want this version of green hell in AC :)

Patcha likes this.
  9. f1webberfan

f1webberfan Simracer

I like the color ...
    Not a big fan of the car though ...
    The rest is ... stupid.

10. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

Actually I don't even get the sense of the video.
    It's like saying that with AMG GT-R the Ring is even more difficult... which is not exactly a great message for the car. :D

But the reconstruction is nice enough. :)

11. Mogster

Mogster Alien

Bizarre video, Jocelyn Chew looks good at the end though :p

Why don't Mercedes just let Hamilton really drive the car at the Nordschleife? That would be worth watching.

Patcha likes this.
  12. Radiantm3

Radiantm3 Hardcore Simmer

Wow, tough crowd with no imagination. I thought the commercial was fun.

13. Tundra

Tundra Hardcore Simmer

This commercial makes me smile every time I press "play". Grin, in fact.

No fancy, loud music, no CGI green hell, no ubermodeled cars, no Tinder dating at the end...
    It exudes style.

14. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

Nice video and CG for the Nords. Do like the car in general though the body work here doesn't look that great. The sound of the R is pretty brutal though. Just don't get why they call it R, it doesn't seem that much more race-focused and if I read the specifications right it shed just 15kg in weight over the S.

Patcha likes this.
  15. Mogster

Mogster Alien

See that's so cool it almost makes me want to cry...

If he had Jocelyn in the passenger seat it would be perfect.... ;)

16. Orne

Orne Alien

Post apocalyptic Nurburgring !!! Those 3D monkeys are going to wreck my framerates!! lolz

ekosan and Patcha like this.
  17. Warlock

Warlock Hardcore Simmer

...well, donno about the video, but it wake up my old dreams ...Nurburgring from 1970' with SudSchleife and Beton Strecke :)

Cheers...

Patcha and Ace Pumpkin like this.
  18. Mogster

Mogster Alien

A 60s historic Nordschleife and Sudschleife would be fantastic, narrower with the bigger jumps and without the modern kerbs and barriers.

Along with historic Spa it'd make a good headline track for a "historic pack" DLC, if something like that ever exists.

Collin, M96 and Patcha like this.
  19. Patcha

Patcha Hardcore Simmer

I agree 1000%!
    I hoped so much, but it didn't come. :(

Ace Pumpkin, ekosan and Mogster like this.
  20. Glaurung

Glaurung Hardcore Simmer

The greatest waste of money and time in the history of advertising.

21. Coanda

Coanda Alien

wicked car. poor everything else.