1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

All AI pitting before race end ?

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Bibbles, Sep 3, 2016.

1. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Is this being looked into ? As its total ruining the races.

80% of my races are nurffed because at the end of the second to last lap every single AI pull into the pits.

Ive asked this question in another section and ive asked for a dev response on Facebook thus far no response.

If I do not get a response here I'll get in touch with Sony and sadly ask for a refund, not something I really want I'll gladly put the game on hold if I know this issue is being looked into , but as it stands a racing game where the AI don't race isn't fit for purpose.

Please devs just a quick reply.

Marduk667 likes this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assigning pit options before pitting Feb 23, 2021
    ACC Gameplay [1.2.1]AI pitting lap before pit window, track getting drier in continuous rain Dec 19, 2019
    ACC Gameplay GT4 AI pitting on last lap (mixed class race). Dec 13, 2021
    ACC Gameplay AI hitting wall when pitting on Zandvoort Apr 8, 2021
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 Disconnecting while pitting Apr 8, 2021
    ACC Gameplay Imola endurance pitting Championship disqualification Nov 26, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Pitting in this game is kind of broken. Jul 12, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting Double pitting Apr 19, 2020
    ACC Virtual Reality VR pitting issues Apr 7, 2020
    ACC Troubleshooting AI double pitting Apr 4, 2020
    ACC Gameplay Pit stop interface - allow changes while pitting Jan 20, 2020
    ACC Gameplay ai pitting Dec 19, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Championship Pitting Problem Dec 18, 2019
    ACC Gameplay Disqualified for not pitting in career endurance race even though I did Nov 20, 2019
    ACC Physics Tyres ressurrected after pitting without changing them Jun 14, 2019

3. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

Till they patch the difficulty they should leave this in. Some events are broken you just cannot win without this bug. I want to complete the events to unlock other events and if I cant podium cause of the broken parts then by all means cheat away. Hate seeing some cars in a straight just zoom past you like they activated NOS. I dont get it its not an even playing field if its the same car as you that zooms past somehow magically

Busted Gears likes this.
  4. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Think I'm just sick of this game now , so many issues on such a shallow game, no response from the development team, say what you like about project cars at launch but at least the developers interacted with the players .

I can genuinely see this game in the bargain bin a year down the road.

5. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

What do you mean no news from the devs:

http://www.console.assettocorsa.net/community-blog-010916.php

Fixes are coming be patient but its not broken, for ps4 at least I did hear MS has worse performance issues. Im cruising along career just fine there are plenty to do and plenty of race events to win to unlock other events. I feel like the Novice and Inti events stink they arent balanced good but everything after that is just fine, cars are better, difficulty times are better, hopefully it keeps up with the Advanced GT series events Im almost up to them

Skemekos123 likes this.
  6. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Where does it mention anything about the AI all pitting ?

7. LotusTeam

LotusTeam Gamer

A.I.s do pit sometimes but not always, can't catch the pattern....yes it's definitely a glitch, waiting to be patched up

8. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. Whilst we can't reply to each and every one of you, please know that we are listening!

Marduk667, czk51 and Matt White like this.
  9. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

That you for replying, appreciate it.

10. Stevie777

Stevie777 Rookie

I posted this already some time ago, but nevermind glad you guys pick it up. Seems it only happens when fuel consumption is set to ON

Bibbles and Matt White like this.
  11. Bibbles

Bibbles Simracer

Handy to know Steve I'll now set mine to off . Cheers bud.