1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

As Sunday afternoons go, this was a pretty good one...

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by David Hornsey, Feb 17, 2014.

1. I don't race multiplayer much, I'm an AI guy. My internet connection is rubbish and I don't have the time to commit to leagues so I find public servers just a waste of time, but last Sunday I did some multiplayer racing of the highest calibre.

I've been fortunate to have been involved in motorsport, both racing and organising, for a number of years and have many good friends from this sphere. One of these friends is a chap called Neil Cunningham. If any of you followed national GT racing int he UK in the last 15 years or so, Neil was a real star of the British GT Championship, a genuine great bloke. Hailing from downunder, he received assistance from current BTCC boss Alan Gow to come to the UK to race as a youngster. Those of you who don't know of his racing exploits will have probably seen him unknowingly as he has been an occasional man in a white suit on Top Gear as well as a stunt driver in the recent Bond films. Unortunately a couple of years ago Neil was diagnosed with Motor Neurons Disease so one of our mutual friends who runs a sim racing centre in the UK decided to hold a charity Formula Ford event to raise money for equipment to make Neil's life a little easier. The criteria of entry was to be a current or retired racing driver with a link to Neil. Over 60 drivers turned up to race including a who's who of single seaters and sportscars. Representing F1 we had Mark Webber, David Brabham and Tony Trimmer. From BTCC Jason Plato, Paul O'Neil and current champion Andrew Jordan. From GT and Sportscars was Darren Turner, Johnny Mowlem, Warren Hughes, Jonny Kane, Duncan Tappy, Alex Brundle, Peter Dumbreck, Tommy Erdos this list goes on and on!

The sim centre is called The Race Hut and uses R Factor to run its rigs (though they like AC and maybe when V1.0 is out I shall try to get them to talk to Kunos about corporate licenses).

The event comprised of open practice followed by 10 min qualifying, 10 min heats, 2 x 10 min semi finals and the 10 min final.

At the end of the event and after some fantastic nose to tail and side by side racing I ended up finishing second with Webber close behind in 3rd. All things considered that was quite a good day...

Attached Files:

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting Cant fetch any server (since UTC 1200 Sunday 21 Apr 2024) Apr 21, 2024
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Racing Pals RP Series - Sundays @ racing-pals.com Jan 22, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions XSX XSS Drivers can you race GT3 Wednesday's and Sunday's? Nov 8, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Drivers wanted Wed/Fri/Sundays Sep 20, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Xbox Series X|S GT3 Races Sunday Wednesday Fridays Sep 14, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions GBRC Practise Thursday and race Sunday nights on PS5 7-10 BST/GMT. - Series 1 14/8/22 recruiting now Aug 6, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room GT3 League Sundays 5:30PM (CET) Jul 14, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room TORA GT Sprint Cup - Sundays 1500 EDT [SimRacing-GP.net][PC] Jul 11, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Donington One-off Race this sunday @ 7 pm gmt ($50 prize pool) Jun 2, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Motive Racing GT3 - PS5 Only (starts TODAY Sunday 15/05) May 15, 2022
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - ACC Season 4 - Sundays @ 8:30 PM Eastern Mar 29, 2022
    Online Leagues / Championships room Super Touring Championship / Sundays Nov 3, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room Axiom Sim Racing - ACC League-[PC] Sundays 20:15GMT (Newcomers welcome) Sep 21, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [EU] [NA] Delta Racing League - Sunday - Porsche Cup & BMW M2 Jun 14, 2021
    ACC Online Leagues / Championships room [PC] Alliant Motorsports Americas - Saturday ACC Series & Sunday UK Tour Sprint Series Jun 13, 2021