1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - 2021-2022-2023-2024 Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by pankykapus, Jan 1, 2021.

1. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

Virtual Mirror options.
    editing the hud.json to resize and position the virtual mirror since V1.7

FriendOfJah likes this.
  2. Coanda

Coanda Alien

Yeah that is what I was thinking.. Couldn't be South Australia, South Africa, South America.. :D

When did all this happen...? One happy camper here.. :)

Resized virtual mirror with a FOV change and some padding from the top of the screen..

romandevision and AndyK70 like this.
  3. AndyK70

AndyK70 Alien

ah, yeah... forgot about the FOV :oops::)

4. Coanda

Coanda Alien

I guess sometimes it pays to be a smart a$$ in this thread.. If not I wouldn't have known about the CP server.. :p:)

Dewald Nel, sps_for_race and AndyK70 like this.
  5. LukFry

LukFry Racer

do you have a particular value to make virtual mirror smaller? it shows "0.15000000596046448" by default, but if I set it to "0.1" size is more or less exactly the same

6. Coanda

Coanda Alien

my values

"virtualMirrorSize": 0.10000000894069672,
    "virtualMirrorVerticalOffset": 0.89999997615814209,

Dewald Nel likes this.
  7. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

How many times do we have to tell you to end on an odd number? :D

stefanoCasillo likes this.
  8. Coanda

Coanda Alien

... is this one better...?

"virtualMirrorSize": 0.10000000894069669,

9. Felge Schneider

Felge Schneider Hardcore Simmer

That's madness. Only even numbers and 5 is acceptable :D

10. those particular numbers are severely lacking in sim value though

pankykapus and Turk like this.
  11. Rogue Leader

Rogue Leader Hardcore Simmer

I find it funny that iRacing's social media has been highlighting GT3 races at certain British tracks. HMMMMMMMMMMMM

chksix likes this.
  12. Coanda

Coanda Alien

ROUND(those big numbers are only used to make the rest of us feel dumb.. :p)

Last edited: Feb 12, 2021
  13. BrunUK

BrunUK Alien

Using so many decimal places for stuff like mirrors is what cripples performance in VR.

I know nothing about programming but am pretty certain this is a fact.

Stains and its.me like this.
  14. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Why? Because there were races at Silverstone last iRacing week and VRS is driving at Oulton this week? HMMMMMMMMMMM

15. Rogue Leader

Just convenient timing.

chksix likes this.
  16. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

It's currently week 9 of the iRacing calendar, that means the calendar was planned atleast 2 and a half months ago... You think iRacing knew exactly when Kunos would release this DLC before anyone else knew and perhaps before even Kunos themselves knew??? HMMMM

It's just a ridiculous comment.

17. Rogue Leader

Ok I find it funny that you're taking a tongue in cheek comment so seriously.

iRacing has a massively larger userbase to ACC. I'd imagine they really don't give a crap what happens here. Though I could imagine their social media guy could be thinking on his head "ha this is funny we ALREADY had this content, what timing".

18. Guidofoc

Guidofoc Alien

I'd be curious to know how many concurrent players iRacing has at any time. Is there any way to see it?

19. Rogue Leader

When they had the old Web interface it used to show that stat, but I don't know where to find it on the new UI. Or maybe its right in front of me and I missed it lol.

20. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Can still use the website. 7.290 currently.