1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D.Jankovic

D.Jankovic Alien

I am a bit sad we did not hear numbers of laps on rain and night spent on track :D

2. AC_RAF

AC_RAF Hardcore Simmer

Something is not clear for me : Are the Nurburgring Special Events going to stay, and other will be added?
    Or will they be replace by others?

I personally hope for the first case, because it would increase the re-playing part of the game.

mESCx, Schnipp and ShimonART like this.
  3. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

Shieeet, I need to buy another copy of this game... paying 25€ now feels like stealing. Specially when they are planning to get us the 2019 season for free! This is a really good game :D

sissydriver, chksix, jaxx_za and 3 others like this.
  4. Serge M

Serge M Alien

Yeah, I know what you mean. Recently got a Sim-Lab P1 rig and Sparco seat shipped to Australia to play AC and ACC, about $2500. ACC, about $35... hmm...

5. PiretSS2000

PiretSS2000 Racer

Gracias! Pero yo estoy pensando mas en una pequeña comunidad, asi que si quieres unirte tu tambien estas invitado ^^

6. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Will we get this Supertrofeo Evo?
    The downshifts are insane!

Lawndart likes this.
  7. nfsw55

nfsw55 Hardcore Simmer

No, only the non-evo version will be part of the game.

Sounds good too, but during the 24h Spa the team who raced the Huracan SF definitely installed a different exhausts, because for me it was the most quiet car on the grid.
    For comparison fire up AC, the car is available there as well.

Last edited: Oct 4, 2018
  8. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

Will it fart too on every downshift? :)

9. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

Keep in mind there are different limits to noise emissions in different countries and not uncommon to have specific ones per track, so keep that in mind while talking engine/exhaust sound.

10. Dean Ogurek

Dean Ogurek Alien

My buddy has a 2019 Mustang Bullet and it has 4 different exhaust modes (changes at the push of a button), and the dash layout and functions change with each mode so the track mode features a large linear tachometer and open exhaust. I don't know if race-cars would use such exhaust-tech due to weight concerns but, it's sweet to have in performance cars.

DaveS78 and chksix like this.
  11. iker17

iker17 Gamer

Por mi perfecto pero yo no soy muy bueno

PiretSS2000 likes this.
  12. Schnipp

Schnipp Alien

@Dean Ogurek
    Well, road cars have those kind of exhausts so they can be louder (and have less back pressure at high exhaust flow) beyond certain speeds, throttle application and revs while still keep inside the noise emission regulations with their defined parameters.

Race cars are typically operated at the top end of the rev range and at full throttle (beside modulation in and out of turns) therefore it's unlikely they would use exhaust flaps.
    Usually the exhaust/muffler is different for certain countries and tracks. I haven't been to GT3 races in person, but heard a lot that i.e. races at Nürburgring have quieter cars than i.e. Spa.

13. LoganGarcia

LoganGarcia Rookie

Jsut bought the game!, Can't wait to play it tonight!

dermonty, Rehooja and After_Midnight like this.
  14. chksix

chksix Hardcore Simmer

I'm waiting for VR before firing it up :)

Lawndart, Gunja and Micii1 like this.
  15. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

And it's almost here! :cool: Just few more days!

chksix, Gunja and Micii1 like this.
  16. SunBro

SunBro Alien

5 days to be precise. Come to daddy dreamboat-ley.

Continental GT3 at Silverstone 1920x670.jpg

chksix and Rehooja like this.
  17. mkotechno

mkotechno Simracer

Eggplant-mobile

the_stig90 and Gunja like this.
  18. th3o

th3o Hardcore Simmer

I can't imagine having fun driving the Bentley, but oh well, maybe i'll be pleasantly surprised.

Rehooja likes this.
  19. pons

pons Simracer

Will be really interesting to see how different it will drive. Conceptionally its quite the opposite to the Huracan. Will be a nice test to the "all GT3 Cars drive the Same."

Edit: writing english messages on a german phone sucks.

Freddie Seng and sissydriver like this.
  20. Rehooja

Rehooja Simracer

This :'D It's exactly the same for me. The car aesthetics discust me and I'm not expecting much but at the same time I know I'll be suprized when I get to drive it! haha :p