1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa Competizione - Generic discussion

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by bgil66, Jun 2, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winston

Winston Hardcore Simmer

Cough cough. nkpro unfinished :D.

Sorry just being pedantic. I'm disappointed with ACC on a lot of levels but I'm hopeful they will get it right in the end,

2. Thug

Thug Hardcore Simmer

Agree with mikendrix.
    I bought ACC for £25 and have 72 hours on it so far, and its not even released yet.
    I bought Battlefield V for £45 and have 22 hours on it.
    I know which was better value for money for me.

dek, Ozelot S, Schnipp and 2 others like this.
  3. Rolz

Rolz Alien

I don't recall AC having a build release schedule... updates came out when they did and we loved it. (Well I did anyway)

Scrap the already non-existent build release schedule for ACC and follow the same process...

4. trutya

trutya Simracer

the roadmap on the homepage says just "February" now. so we have one more week until B6 release OR having some new info about release ;)

5. sirgaric

sirgaric Hardcore Simmer

Mr. Shark is a simple person. He only knows two states: "Hate with passion" or "Suck off". It's one or the other.

He is now in the "Hate with passion" state.

Maybe he should write a book about his incredible transformation. I can suggest him the title: "From fanboy to hater in barely six months".

Enviado desde mi ONEPLUS A5010 mediante Tapatalk

6. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I'm working hard on my ignore list. Once I'm done I will sell them to other users by praising it as "forum post quality improvement/life time saver tool". It will sell like hot cakes.

I'm negotiating the final price with the business unit right now...

TDS, anthonylroy, ctnich and 8 others like this.
  7. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

to optimize your businessplan: you can sell this as a list to follow this persons. "you are bored? wanna laugh and cry? free entertainment?" ... or similar :D

- but BTT, don't wanna get banned :oops:

the new information "we want to feel comfortable" - this means 0.6 is coming when its coming. must not be necessarily this week?:eek:

LeDude83 likes this.
  8. pankykapus

pankykapus KS Dev Team Staff Member KS Dev Team

There is a new post in the News&Announcements section on our current situation. We really don't have time to moderate the forums so please behave, at least those of you who've been around for a long time, and leave the bickering to other places.

dek, chksix, Mai_88 and 20 others like this.
  9. pavano

pavano Simracer

this week seems highly improbable
    otherwise they would have given some hint

10. sissydriver

sissydriver Alien

@pavano - the hint was this "feel comfortable". this means you release when you release. but i could have misunderstood it :confused:

11. pavano

pavano Simracer

your guess is as good as mine but to me it doesn't sound like: tomorrow or the day after tomorrow, more like: "we don't know because it's too complex", and complex things normally take more time than a few days.

sissydriver likes this.
  12. Rolz

Rolz Alien

" Our plan currently is to release when we feel comfortable showcasing the current stage of development to the general public."
    thats better... :)

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  13. That is a more serious announcement and it does not leave any place for misunderstandings. Thank you kunos for clarifying.

14. David Wright

David Wright Hardcore Simmer

Thanks for clarifying that they don't know when it will be released? Not even clarifying that it won't be released this week?

I'm glad your clearer - I'm not :)

15. hoy no.....Mañana!

seco46 and pankykapus like this.
  16. Are you waiting for any update to be provided today or tomorrow?
    No. Because they clarified the situation...

17. Raklödder

Raklödder Simracer

I don't recall you ever pointing that out when SMS continuously failed to meat the expectations of their community.

18. Oblit0r

Oblit0r Alien

Glad to read they're taking extra time to provide us with a properly working update.
    Take as long as you guys need, just ignore the crybabies who have no patience. Quality over quantity is what most of us care about anyway.

Also, thanks for informing us about the current situation!

dek, Rioku, Salvatore Amato and 2 others like this.
  19. MathMilitary

MathMilitary Gamer

Exactly

dek likes this.
  20. kofotsjanne

kofotsjanne Alien

I quote this from @AC Support
    It makes total sense. I can agree that it was a bad move to say that they will release it "next week" if its not released this week (One reason that devs dont and shouldnt be to transparent, which many ask for on this forum) but at the same time im sure most of you rather take a good working patch and maybe wait a couple of extra days than a half baked that come with actually game breaking things.