1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto Corsa End of Year Blog

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by V8_KB, Dec 31, 2016.

1. Nikkel

Nikkel Gamer

Because only road cars matter, right ?

2. LeDude83

LeDude83 Alien

I want the Ferrari F50, the Magnum PI one and the Testarossa.

Since I kind of fell for the Lotuses in AC, recently I look forward to their latest models. Sport Auto tests them all and I love when I can read their test reports and compare back to back with AC.

This is why I'm also excited for McLaren. In a current special issue of Auto Motor Sport (same publisher as Sport Auto) there's a nice tracktest of Audi R8 Plus, Ferrari 488 GTB, Nissan GT-R, Porsche 911 Turbo S and the McLaren 675LT. Note how AC lacks only the McLaren :)

arthur666 likes this.
  3. The 330 P4 and 512S do nothing for me (what a surprise), but Michael's Daytona Roadster and Testarossa get the Mogget seal of approval :D As for Lamborghinis, I would much rather see a Diablo than any other model.

arthur666 likes this.
  4. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

The Maserati 250F is so fun, I'ld like to see something old, like a Tipo 500 or Dino 246 1950's F1 car. And 80's poster-style Testarossa is a must. Actually, any road car from the 360 Modena and back would be a dream.
    But one could make a good argument for almost any Ferrari, so I think I'll be happy with all 7 no matter what.

Edit: People are talking up the 308, which I think is an awesome car. A 1980's small mid-engine screaming V8 with a targa top would be pretty entertaining.

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
  5. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

I've gathered up all my toys ready to throw them out the pram when the 412P isnt included in the list.

Ferrari's answer to the Miura would be a good addition to the road car side of things.

6. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

What's that?

7. almarm

almarm Racer

When will the Ferrari's 70 anniversary poll will start?...

I am going to cast my vote in favor of:

1º.- F355 Berlinetta
    2º.- F355 Challenge
    3º.- F40 GTE
    4º.- F288 GTO
    5º.- F430 Scuderia
    6º.- F348
    7º.- F12

;)

djtopa likes this.
  8. Serge M

Serge M Alien

I would mostly want to see cars that would compliment existing cars in AC. Much more interesting when there's direct competition available rather then the car being just standalone for hot laps only really.

Tim Meuris, dk78 and Nikkel like this.
  9. matz_AUT

matz_AUT Hardcore Simmer

I'll take
    1 Lotus Esprit Turbo from the 80's
    1 Ferrari 288 GTO
    1 Ferrari 643...no, not the mod one, the one with the Aris certificate of approval
    1 Caterham Seven, preferrably the supercharged 620S model with the 5 speed manual

aaand, I'll hmm, ...yess, I'll garnish that with the Oulton Park track.

That would be all
    :D

ukzz4iroc and Guido Trampe like this.
  10. pollinho123

pollinho123 Simracer

I just hope that the Ferrari vote it will end up in a nice mix of road and race cars and not super one-sided on one of those categories. Some competition for existing cars would also be greatly appreciated.

11. You are now officially my best friend :D

ukzz4iroc and aphidgod like this.
  12. fabT

fabT Alien

I want the Magnum PI car as well.
    And moustache.

EDIT: Magnum PI cars where actually 3: a 308 GTS (1979), a 308 GTSi (1981) and a 308 GTS Quattrovalvole (1984)

LeDude83 and arthur666 like this.
  13. Andy-R

Andy-R Alien

365 GT4 BB

Last edited: Jan 3, 2017
    arthur666 likes this.
  14. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

It just feels wrong and unnatural for the Hornbuckle to be engaging in wishlist behavior. :eek: :p

15. I thought this was a wishlist thread

AC_RAF and pollinho123 like this.
  16. Demo

Demo Racer

My personal Ferrari whishlist, mostly race cars :D

Ferrari 550 Maranello GT1
    [​IMG]

Ferrari 333SP
    [​IMG]

Ferrari 458 GT3
    [​IMG]

Ferrari 488 Challange
    [​IMG]

Ferrari 250 GTO
    [​IMG]

Ferrari 330 P4
    [​IMG]

Ferrari Testarossa
    [​IMG]

DaveS78 and SMOKING__MONKEY3 like this.
  17. BrandonW77

BrandonW77 Alien

It totally is, still made my brain skip a beat though! It's kinda like when you hear your grandma say the f-word. :D

Just kidding around

18. arthur666

arthur666 Alien

So much love for the Testarossa!

...and some 1970's Lemans thing that looks like a Buck Rodgers spaceship and probably, under full throttle, sounds like God's sharts.

19. Berry

Berry Alien

Yeah, forgot about the Testarossa.I remember seeing a poster in my cousin's room, it was swamped by other posters of semi-naked women alongside it, but I remember going "woaah, what is that", followed by about 10 minutes of staring at the side-intakes.(they looked like some space-age cheese slicer to me) Oh, the wonders of childhood.Can't wait for some retro Ferrari's :D.

Ace Pumpkin and arthur666 like this.
  20. Berniyh

Berniyh Alien

The 308 with the distinct wheel arches was definitely one of the most beautiful interpretations of the wedge-type design. The Testarossa was a rather dull later interpretation that did just follow the overall trend that most of the car makers followed back then.

Edit: btw, TDU did actually feature the 250 GTO, the 288 GTO and the 308 GTS Quattrovalvole.
    Was quite nice. :)

arthur666 likes this.