1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

XB1 Assetto Corsa not working!!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Melvin Gous, Aug 17, 2017.

1. Melvin Gous

Melvin Gous Gamer

Whatis going with Assetto Kunos?
    Loads of your Xbox customers are experiencing massive problems with the game not loading up at all and if it does there are no servers.
    You can load the game offline and play it with no issues while offline.
    Once you go online it either kicks you out to the Xbox home page or you can't find any servers or even create a lobby.
    We have had to cancel and postpone 2 events the last 2 days and with more upcoming events over the weekend it's a total disaster. It's 90% of the Xbox users who are having this issue so please sort it out.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa Evo Modding Support? Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.1 hotfix update OUT NOW! Apr 4, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.10.0 update and Nürburgring 24hr DLC are OUT NOW! Apr 3, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto corsa 2 Mar 26, 2024
    Console Lounge How to share clips to Assetto Corsa club Mar 17, 2024
    ACC General Discussions An official Assetto Corsa discord server please. (iracing, raceroom, and gt7 has one) Mar 16, 2024
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Assetto corsa competizione ps5 Mugello best track Mar 14, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Assetto Corsa Competizione UE4-AC2 Game has crashed and will close. Feb 25, 2024
    Chit Chat Room Assetto Corsa 2 Silence Feb 22, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Moving Game Files from One Drive to C:\Users\Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione Feb 19, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.8 hotfix update OUT NOW! Feb 1, 2024
    Bug reports Assetto Corsa Competizione PS5 Version 1.9.7 Wipers Bug Jan 29, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.7 hotfix update OUT NOW! Jan 26, 2024
    News and Announcements Assetto Corsa Competizione v1.9.6 update and GT2 Pack DLC are OUT NOW! Jan 24, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Unable to Play Assetto Corsa on Steam due to Malicious code found by AV Jan 5, 2024

3. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

Hi - Please can you reach out to our support team so they can investigate this issue with you? support.505games.com

4. matt walker

matt walker Rookie

as he says almost everyone is experiencing this , so does that means everyone has to reach out to your support team ..

5. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Ok...

Attached Files:

Lewisxbone likes this.
  6. OctoberDusk06

OctoberDusk06 Simracer

I'm sure they know what's going on. Another Xbox failure. We have a league race at race department tomorrow that we will have to cancel. I can't even get the game to load, period. It crashed to dash after about 2-3 seconds. Never seen anything like it, and it's wide-scale. Pretty disappointing when you consider the recent positive events. I'm not sure Xbox users have a company which can effectively support this game. And with so many others coming out soon, it's a golden opportunity wasted. Best we can hope is that it's some kind of MS failure, but knowing Kunos, they will ignore this for the weekend, at least. Probably playing guitar. Or just don't care. All other SIMs work just fine. I have reloaded, rebooted, and remapped the HD.

Hammerpgh likes this.
  7. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

It is disapointing yes and I understand your frustration, but your comment might not motivate them a lot. ;)

Gurkensepp likes this.
  8. MS is looking into the problem, since we have done no update at all on the software since last patch it is literally out of our hands.
    It might be related to a XB1 system software version update.

It would be interesting if you guys could post the system version you are using on your XB1 at the moment.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2017
  9. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

For me the game worked fine yesterday. But what i heard was xbox live had problems yesterday (slow, party chat, achievements)

10. A2J2

A2J2 Gamer

Below is the version that my xbox currently has installed which was released in July

(rs2_release_xbox_1706.170707-1139)

11. ppbucko

ppbucko Hardcore Simmer

I couldn't get game to load either. did a hard reset, didn't work. went to top left hand corner and signed out of live. signed back in game worked.
    I'm on
    (rs2_release_xbox_1706.170815_1710)
    assetto v86

my xbox system was updated at 3am this morning.

12. BluuSpydeR

BluuSpydeR Gamer

Loaded ok on FRI, but won't load today (SAT).

rs2_release_xbox_1706.170707.1139

13. Raikku

Raikku Racer

Doesn't work here in Finland, local time 20:34

(rs2_release_xbox_1706.170815.1710)

I belong to preview, ring 2 or 3.

14. rallyesax

rallyesax Simracer

Running
    (rs2_release_xbox_1706.170707-1139)

Gurkensepp likes this.
  15. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

I've had no update on the Xbox and am running the same version as most of the guys above..

rs2_release_xbox_1706.170707-1139

It was running fine with this version previously so don't see why it would suddenly fail.

16. that's exactly our feeling.

17. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Oh my..

18. Gurkensepp

Gurkensepp Racer

Hm, xbox live had some problems (slow, achievements didnt unlock). could this be a problem? Can we do something to help you? Report the problem to Micrsoft?

19. Lewisxbone

Lewisxbone Alien

Was ok yesterday but today will only launch offline.

Running - 10.0.16262.1008

(Rs_xbox_dev_flight.170813-1700)

Alpha ring

Sent a report to Ms

Edit: now won’t launch offline, seems to be stuck on the loading screen.
    3 hard resets but still the same.

Sent from my iPhone 7 plus using Tapatalk

Gurkensepp likes this.
  20. SwissWeed

SwissWeed Gamer

Silence..

How is the feeling? or.. a technical solution would be even better

21. Hammerpgh

Hammerpgh Hardcore Simmer

What I find equally strange to the problem itself is the different way it is effecting so many. Some people seem able to run it while online but just see no lobbies, some people can run it but only if in offline mode and others cannot run it at all :confused: