1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Assetto corsa release candidate v1.0.0

Discussion in 'Chit Chat Room' started by AC Support, Oct 15, 2014.

1. ChrisR

ChrisR Alien

In the old days it was called "going gold"

2. rycil

rycil Simracer

I confirm for triple screen. It works now, no more dark on the edges, whatever the pp.

Regarding the sound, I had during replay from trac cams, bad scratch sounds just on cam transition during 2 sec. I think that was on nurb sprint on the 2nd or 3rd cam, end of the pit straight.

Still the ffb is dead on track surface and grip. I will do a fresh install but I am not convince at all by this.

3. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

Someone posted earlier about disabling the chromatic aberration in the default post processing setting. How you do it is you need to navigate to your steam "assettocorsa" folder, then into "system", then "cfg" folder. In there will be a file called ppeffects.ini, open it and change the following value in the file from 1 to 0, then save. It then disables it for good. To be perfectly honest, I think its an awful effect, and as a photographer, chromatic aberration is something you usually try and avoid at all costs, unless it has an artistic purpose, which is why professional grade lenses all do they utmost to minimise chromatic aberration.

[CHROMATIC_ABERRATION]
    ENABLED=0

4. Tucker73

Tucker73 Hardcore Simmer

this is all pretty amazing, is there anywhere I can donate any funds to the guys at kunos as I feel this is all to much fun for the money I paid.

diwant, Gonzalo Rodriguez and cRuNk like this.
  5. emha76

emha76 Gamer

No problem, just buy some more steam keys ;)

Mogster likes this.
  6. Felice Pugliese

Felice Pugliese Hardcore Simmer

also do not understand why it was decided to insert the filters with the fade on the sides and cartoon ?? in addition to being really bad I do not understand why you can use them in practice. In the list we find sport filters, dynamic, cinema, photographic devil but lack the filter that is used the most and that is the real one! I'm always working on graphics and photography so I do not mind having a filter between the choices a little film but it is exaggerated, with the dynamic filter at Silverstone practically the asphalt is solid black and the contrasts are too fake, I abbassto saturation to 80 % but it only makes things worse, a normal lighting would be very welcome among the choices, then the day that I will see someone do a race entirely with the filters with the cartoons beside ask humbly apologize guys.

7. I would think that the settings that you are calling 'cartoon' would more be used for replays than actual driving, but if somebody wants to use them why would you have a problem with it?

8. Jason101

Jason101 Gamer

Thanks for the tip Ben, the chromatic aberration effect was making my eyes bleed, cheers

9. Mogster

Mogster Alien

I've been doing some moaning around here lately so to add some balance I'd just like to say publicly just how awesome Spa and the Cobra are. Eau Rouge and the Cobra are some sort of sim heaven :)

matjas92 likes this.
  10. Juan Cruz

Juan Cruz Gamer

Look flags in monza , is now animated !!!!! : D , i hope more flag of the people in final version. and helicopter :p ¿ why not? . Excelent work Kunos , this is open door for modders !!. Sorry my english

11. SimMan

SimMan Racer

1st time AC has actually felt good to me

ffb has improved alot

Blackfinch likes this.
  12. TCLF

TCLF Alien

I hit a cone and it actually moved :O

13. Why can you not adjust any options once a track/car is loaded? Unheard of and unacceptable.

14. ears1991

ears1991 Alien

15. Quffy

Quffy Alien

I find it acceptable. Just because is unheard does it mean is wrong to be that way? Nope.

16. Fear

Fear Racer

Thanks mate, I owe you a beer!
    This "effect", which I could honestly call "defect" is finally gone and I can enjoy AC to the max!

Bazza likes this.
  17. _nvm_/.

18. Fanatoni

Fanatoni Rookie

I can´t find any difference o_O

First Screenshot with Enabled=0 and second one with Enabled=1...

Can anybody explain me, where can I find significant differences? Thank you.

PP0.jpg
    PP1.jpg

19. Fahim

Fahim Racer

Does 458 GT2 feel very easy to drive?

I just got in and in my first drive at spa I was whizzing around the place with little effort. Must be the Aero setup and it been lowered alot.

20. Ben Lee

Ben Lee Alien

This "effect" only shows up when using the "default" post processing option. I can't tell if that's what you are using currently?