1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Bennis' video collection (update 02/12/14: sls amg gt3 @ nurburgring gp)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by BenniS, Jun 14, 2014.

1. BenniS

BenniS Racer

Hey guys,

i started my own youtube channel and this thread is meant to collect my videos. I'll try to constantly update it with new videos. If you like them and/or want to give feedback, please visit my channel and leave a comment or subscribe.

Thanks.

:)

Assetto Corsa Hotlap Videos

Lotus 98T @ Monza

Lotus 98T @ Imola

Ferrari F14 T @ Silverstone

Ferrari F14 T @ Monaco

Lotus E22 @ Monza

GP2 Season 2014 @ Albert Park (Melbourne)

Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG @ Donington Park

Ferrari LaFerrari @ Spa

UPDATE (02/12/14):

Last edited: Dec 2, 2014
  2. BenniS

BenniS Racer

UPDATE 22/07/14: Lotus 98T @ Monza

Last edited: Aug 31, 2014
  3. BenniS

BenniS Racer

UPDATE 26/07/14: Lotus 98T @ Imola

4. T'PAU

T'PAU Hardcore Simmer

Wow, what rides at Imola and Monza! :cool:
    Until now I did one 98T-video, at Monza. What I was wondering, what software do you use for recording and what ingame sound-settings (Stereo or 5.1)?
    The thing is that in your Monza-video you can't hear the typical Turbo-Whistle (same in >my video<), in your Imola-video it is clearly present.
    I think that every video-capturing software, recording stereo, simply cuts off rear speakers (where the Turbo-sound is located) instead of mixing it together, hmm... o_O

btw. overall the sound is a bit low (=leise).

5. BenniS

BenniS Racer

Hi,

first of all, i noticed that the sound volume is a bit low. I will try to fix that in the next videos. The reason for the lack of turbo sounds in your video (and my monza video) is simply the fact that it was a bug in the Kunos replay files. They fixed it with the last update and my imola lap was recorded after the update, so no recording-software issue :).

T'PAU likes this.
  6. Dude27

Dude27 Hardcore Simmer

Funny how an alien speaks of other aliens... I'm just so bad at cornering, especially when I see your "kind" ;) do it so easily... Damm you!:p

7. BenniS

BenniS Racer

Well, you always find people who are a lot faster than you. I did about 200 laps for each of the two WRs (lost them both yesterday :(), the "real" aliens only need a few laps for the same times. I started sim racing a few months ago and i'm usually 1-3 seconds off the world record pace, so i would not call me an alien. Anyway, the 98T is such an amazing car to drive and i love pushing it arround the tracks :)

8. BenniS

BenniS Racer

UPDATE 13/08/14: Ferrari F14 T @ Silverstone

9. BenniS

BenniS Racer

UPDATE 20/08/14: Ferrari F14 T @ Monaco

Deleted member 18758 and DOC like this.
  10. BenniS

BenniS Racer

UPDATE 25/08/14: Lotus E22 @ Monza

11. BenniS

BenniS Racer

UPDATE 29/08/14: GP2 Season 2014 @ Albert Park (Melbourne)

12. BenniS

BenniS Racer

UPDATE 31/08/14: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG @ Donington Park

13. BenniS

BenniS Racer

UPDATE 19/10/14: Ferrari LaFerrari @ Spa 2.14.463

14. Arch

Arch Alien

Your Spa lap in the LaFerrari was pretty good, but just a tip:

Don't use the throttle like a button. In the corners where you had to feather it from idle to about 10%, you could just have released the throttle smoother and slower when you were turning in, kept it at a low range for some time then slowly increased it. It's always the faster way.
    I still fail to do that sometimes, just from bad habit because it's a lot easier to let the car go under the limit a little. Think about that and you'll improve.

Epocx likes this.
  15. BenniS

BenniS Racer

Thanks for your tip @Arch, feedback always apreciated! You're totally right, i sometimes slammed the throttle way too much there. Gonna try to be a bit smoother next time and see if i can improve :)

16. BenniS

BenniS Racer