1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Black thumbnails and flicker in menu

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Erwin Berkers, Oct 25, 2016.

1. When browsing through the special events I sometimes get black thumbnails of the events, when selecting an event the menu starts to flicker. In that case closing the application is the only remedy. Have seen it today for the second time.

Someone else experienced this before?

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Troubleshooting ingame Replay TV cameras are black but with sound Apr 20, 2024
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Misano - skybox black flashes, graphics glitches, FPS drops Mar 10, 2024
    ACC Virtual Reality Misano skybox repeatedly flashes/flickers to black, skybox texture changes Jan 4, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer dedicated server cant set driver info "black background" Sep 24, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Game shuting down after black screen when launch May 31, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Stuttering and black screens Apr 9, 2023
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from Touge Life 3 Sep 22, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting Black screen crash [Resolved by restored OS installation] Jul 16, 2022
    ACC Virtual Reality Vr mirrored screen black May 14, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Apr 14, 2022
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Black mirrors in replay Mar 27, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from chris32.de | Nordschleife Touristenfahrt Mar 25, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting F3 Helicam Black Screen - v1.8.11 - Resolved Mar 12, 2022
    Chit Chat Room Blacklisted from ab!001 A102| ACS-UK F2004/SF70H - SPA Dec 30, 2021
    ACC Troubleshooting Not Responding/black screen on Startup, no error [Corsair iCue compatibility] Dec 23, 2021

3. Larryf1951

Larryf1951 Hardcore Simmer

It has happened to me too. There is clearly a bug in the software. KS and 505 need to correct it. Not sure if or when. This game has so much going for it, but the minor flaws being (seemingly) ignored is reducing confidence.
    Note to devs: feedback is always nice

4. DUNKY- DOPEUS

DUNKY- DOPEUS Simracer

in race weekend im doing qualification
    and then nothingness
    I have to restart the game on quick race in the position I qualified in
    hope kunos can sort this out

5. Jan Duin

Jan Duin Gamer

It happened to me once. Restarted the game and it was fine.

6. From what I experienced so far, this happens when browsing quickly through the special event items, i.e., without waiting for the page to refresh entirely. Hope this helps 505 games support.

7. AC_CM505

AC_CM505 Staff Member

DUNKY- DOPEUS likes this.
  8. I have reported the issue now that I know others encountered it as well. Thank you.