1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

BMW E30 Drift (soon) ;)

Discussion in 'Screens & Videos' started by Ponotte, Sep 28, 2016.

1. Ponotte

Ponotte Rookie

hello my friends!
    i have been playing live for speed for 2 years and i have changed to assetto corsa.
    before this i made lfs drift videos, and now im going to make assetto drifting.
    you can find me there, subscribe or do whatever you want so you can keep you and you know exacly when new video come out! i promise, very soon.

ps. in my videos there's not overedit or something like that, just best camera position and enjoy.

2. mistery

mistery Hardcore Simmer

You want to lower your track grip setting to below Optimum. Try green or something like old to make sure your semislicks are always screaming. For added scream factor use street tires, though lots of E30 drifters go for the even more dubious street 90s tires which are a great challenge.

Seria17hri11er likes this.
  3. vlado Cro

vlado Cro Simracer

i guess it will be when u buy the game?

4. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

Yeah i always use the street 90's. As they are older tech you would expect them to be the worst quality and have the least grip so thats why a lot of people go for them. Better slip with street tires..

5. Rift Racer

Rift Racer Alien

Not necessarily. Street 90s are easier to break loose, and you have much more time controlling things, because they have less grip and are less aggressive.... feels like you're driving on ice after a while. Sticky semi-slicks is where it's at with proper drifting.

Edit: But unfortunately the Kunos semi slick drifting tyres are a bit funky.

6. Nobby76

Nobby76 Alien

they dont feel like ice for me after a while, they feel exactly the same when i i finish as when i started, but thats probably because i don't use tire wear, and thats because im usually just playing around on my own.. ive had the streets with tire wear before though and i didn't notice THAT much difference, i was able to adapt to the change as it happened.

And as you said they are less agressive, while the sticky tires to me do feel kinda sticky, which is not a feeling i like to drift with really.. But thats just me :)

mistery likes this.