1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

PS4 Bought games on BD - still tied to Steam, or?

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by Lars F, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Lars F

Lars F Rookie

Hi
    Buying AC on PS4 - will that be on BD disc or tied to Steam still?
    Anything needs to be registered to Steam still?

I just want it to be towards PSN account, not create yet another account for it.
    So be like any other PS4 game - insert a BD disc in console and it installs and all is good by that.

I don't have anything Steam, and don't intend to get anything either.
    Thanks.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Hardware Discussions Just bought a Logitech DD G PRO wheel Dec 25, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting (1.8.19) UE4-AC2 crashes every time after I bought new graphics card. Dec 6, 2022
    ACC Hardware Discussions I just bought an acer nitro 5 May 4, 2022
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bye console , I bought an acer nitro 5 May 4, 2022
    ACC Troubleshooting I Just bought the game , It wont open [Corsair driver issue + doc folder synced under OneDrive] Oct 31, 2021
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Umm so just bought the game and cant see any shadows on cloudy and rainy etc. weather. Feb 6, 2021
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Bought the GT4 pack but cars still locked Sep 9, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Just bought ACC to test on PS4 Pro after awful Xbox One X experience! Jun 24, 2020
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds I've just bought the game and on start up there's an error message. Jul 16, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Just bought the game wont open Jul 15, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Just Bought the Game. Won't Even Open Jun 22, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues bought the game on 2 steam accounts but same profile. Help. Apr 20, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Just bought the game and it wont open at all Apr 1, 2018
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Just bought game, instant crash Mar 1, 2018
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Its been a month since i bought the game and i still cant play online Feb 18, 2018

3. Epistolarius

Epistolarius Alien

It's not a Valve game and doesn't use any Valve services on PS4 so no, no Steam account required.

I have no clue how they'll handle it with this forum though, they might add the ability to connect the forum with PSN/Xbox Live at some point if that's even possible.

4. Lars F

Lars F Rookie

Many thanks, good news.:)

I heard so many good things about AC, so envied PC players for a long while.

5. PhenOm

PhenOm Alien

Well, you can always join the dark side! We have high refreshrates! :D

Radfahrer and Cip like this.
  6. Lars F

Lars F Rookie

It's very, very dark for me I can tell you.;)
    Looked closely at PC at the time I sold my PS3 2012 - and still my new I7 did not have enough power supply for game cards - 300W instead of recommended/required 350W. There are so many obstacles gaming on PC, so I decided to wait, maybe skip this generation(PS4/X1) consoles alltogether - but then this rumour about PS Neo made me have a look again. Consoles, both PS3 and Xbox360, has been troublefree for me. At the time I got an xbox360 which cost 1/5 of the mentioned PC.

Last edited: Aug 13, 2016