1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Bug - Pagani Huayra Upshift Speed

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Exage304, Sep 4, 2016.

1. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

The up-shifts on the Pagani Huayra seem slow. I'm using a G29 with paddles; manual mode with auto clutch, and it shifts with a dead spot, like it de-clutches too long between changing gears. So "power/flat" paddle shifts cause over rev. All up-shifts 1 -> 2 , 2 ->3 (ect...), The downshifts are fine and definitely quicker shifting.

Same thing with the Alfa Romeo Giulietta QV but not as noticeable, like a simulated "power shift" but it doesn't appear on the other cars.

I did a search but could not find anything about this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    Console Lounge Pagani Huayra BC & Laguna Seca - Sexy Combo Feb 18, 2018
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra BC DRL not working Dec 23, 2017
    Console Lounge The new pagani huayra BC (sound comparison) Dec 21, 2017
    Console Lounge New Pagani Huayra BC Dec 19, 2017
    Physics Bugs & Issues Bug on Special Event - Pagani Huayra Highland Race Mar 31, 2017
    PlayStation 4 Discussions Pagani Huayra Wheel Rim glitch Oct 17, 2016
    Console Lounge pagani huayra not changing gear quickly Sep 9, 2016
    Audio Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra original sound Jun 30, 2016
    Sounds modding Pagani Huayra Sound Mod v0.5 Apr 20, 2016
    Physics Bugs & Issues Pagani Huayra - Top Gear tyres + Understeer Feb 24, 2016
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Pagani huayra paint "glitch" Nov 6, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues "drive of he year" typo on pagani huayra Jul 6, 2015
    General modding discussion Pagani huayra windscreen banner question Jun 13, 2015
    Physics Bugs & Issues Wrong gear ratio for pagani huayra May 30, 2015
    Graphics and Models/Tracks Bugs & Issues Pagani huayra wheel\wheel blur May 13, 2015

3. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I know what you're talking about. Happens to me as well while playing with a Dualshock 4 (Auto gearbox = OFF, auto clutch/blip = ON).
    The only "way" to fix it is: release throttle, upshift, wait a bit and then on the throttle again. Far from ideal though.

4. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

If you use auto clutch on a car that doesn't use a clutch normally when changing gear you'll prob get a delay that's how pcars was I haven't tried in assetto I use all manual controls now.

If you think about the huayra or most of the modern day dual clutch cars they all have auto clutch as standard that's how they work. They only have 2 pedals brake and accelerator, but they have a clutch and flywheel with an electronically controlled clutch. So if you enable auto clutch in game then the game engages the clutch for you but the car also engages it..

Not sure if you can use a manual clutch on control pad but I'm guessing that's your problem..

5. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

There's no clutch button in any controller's layout so I can't engage it manually. I tried with Auto clutch and blip set to OFF, but nothing changed..

6. Tomcul

Tomcul Hardcore Simmer

That's strange must be something with pad so..
    With all set to off for me I get seamless shifts in huayra etc..

7. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

Yes with auto clutch: off, it works like it should on the G29 using the paddles. Thanks

Tomcul likes this.
  8. Exage304

Exage304 Gamer

I uploaded a vid of the difference, between Auto Clutch effect... I Apologize I didn't trim the vid but it does show the settings.

9. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

Glad you could fix it. I made a video showing this issue even with Auto clutch set to Off. Hopefully Kunos will look into it. @AC Support

10. L2D Godzilla

L2D Godzilla Racer

Is there a reason you guys are running auto blip on padlle shift cars? You do realise a paddle shift transmission will do this for you right? Just seems like blip is making it act somewhat like a manual shift.

11. ZX636

ZX636 Hardcore Simmer

I've read that, for pad users, Auto clutch and Auto blip cannot actually be turned off (even if the game says "OFF"). They make a difference only if the game recognizes a pedal set.
    Makes sense if we consider that there's no button for the clutch. This might be the issue for the Huayra and could explain why Exage was able to fix it.