1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Generic Calibration option need !!!

Discussion in 'Console Lounge' started by billelstar, Sep 16, 2016.

1. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Hi racers..i dont know if i am the only one but i feel that the accerelation and brakes pedals are not calibrated with car..the race of the pedals is not proportional with the engine speed . when you pressed the pedal to half the RPM is maximum..so when you play without TC and ABS..you cant get a real whole control of the car with your pedals...you can try it when the car is stopped !!!

Kunos must add a calibration option of wheel and pedals like any simulation game..its very important

Matt White and memory1983 like this.

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    XBox One Discussions Logitech G920 Calibration Options please Oct 8, 2016
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Clear Calibration software logitech - anyone have this? Oct 2, 2023
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Wheel calibration? Dec 4, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Pedal calibration Oct 6, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Force Feedback Clipping calibration? Oct 2, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions We need calibration menu Jun 26, 2020
    ACC PS4/PS5/XB1/XBX/S General Discussions Wheel Calibrations/Settings missing Jun 23, 2020
    ACC User Interface Automatic calibration of the ffb May 3, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Logitech G27 lost calibration Feb 2, 2020
    ACC Controls & Peripherals Thrustmaster T300 calibration issue Oct 23, 2019
    Bug reports UI does not close calibration - cannot close calibration screen - so I can´t drive at all May 29, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals v0.7 stuck in advanced axis calibration screen Apr 3, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals G29 braking calibration Mar 11, 2019
    ACC General Discussions Pedal calibration Mar 11, 2019
    ACC Controls & Peripherals T3PA Pedals Conical Brake Mod Calibration Sep 20, 2018

3. Banditvw

Banditvw Rookie

Agreed, my G29 on ps4 has got a huge wheel dead zone. When going straight I get no feedback of road bumps etc , really hoping they add a feature to sort this out. This is a must for simulations that support so many different wheels .looking forward to this being the ultimate driving game on console

4. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

My T300 works perfectly; no deadzone and I press the pedals down after turning the wheel on to calibrate them as the game currently doesn't have the option but everything's working nicely. Agree that the option needs to be there though.

5. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

I press the pedals down after turning the wheel on to calibrate them

Can you tell me how could you calibrate your pedals after turning on the wheel ???!

6. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

The setup guide for this Thrustmaster wheel states that after the wheel has auto calibrated and stopped spinning then the user should depress each pedal a few times in order to calibrate them. I never did this for pCARS as it has a calibration option in the game itself, but for AC this is what myself and others have been doing (I'm not the first to try it).

TBH I've also simply started racing without doing this and everything was fine. This may be because the first time I fully stepped on the brake pedal they calibrated then. Unsure if your wheel has a similar thing going on but I think it may just be Thrustmaster wheels that can be setup this way.

Tomcul likes this.
  7. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

I got the t300rs..so i must press both brake and accelerator pedals then turn on my wheel and after spining i depress ?? And where should i do this..on ps4 menu or on game ???

8. Mauler_77

Mauler_77 Racer

If you're still using the pedals that came with the T300 then this is from the manual:
    'Once the racing wheel’s calibration is complete and the game has been started, the pedals are automatically calibrated after a few presses.'

I'm using the T3PA Pro pedals but they pretty much follow the same rule. Worth doing. I let the wheel spin, then launch the game (use the wheel to do this), then do the pedal thing.

9. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Okey so just when i starts the game using button wheel..i pres thouroughly on both pedals a few second then depress after the first loading on game !! I ll try it later..hope that its gonna work ...thank you ;)