1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Cars attitude between different circuits

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by billelstar, Sep 19, 2016.

1. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

hi..i want to know if there is a difference on car attitude when you changes circuits..
    for example i feel the f40 S3 more handeable on monza then mugello,using the same settings !!

Thank you

2. Similar Threads
    Forum Title Date
    ACC Graphics - Tracks and Cars Heavy stuttering at nordschleife track with 40+ cars running Yesterday at 3:00 PM
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Traffic cars stops near my car May 6, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Cars disappearing, but still in the session Apr 8, 2024
    ACC Troubleshooting Major Lag/Freeze, Causing Hud and Cars to disappear and reappear Feb 24, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer Cars teleporting for a split second into pit lane and back Feb 17, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2 cars output as GT4 carGroup in results Jan 29, 2024
    ACC Gameplay Missing cars in GT2 solo races Jan 26, 2024
    ACC Multiplayer GT2- some cars cant join Gt2 Server Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds Don't see DLC cars in the game Jan 25, 2024
    GUI - HUDs - Apps Bugs & Issues Wrong fuel usage values for GT2 cars Jan 25, 2024
    Troubleshooting - Workarounds All AI cars on all tracks are driving 50 mph during race! Jan 14, 2024
    Physics Bugs & Issues Some Kunis F1 cars have abnormally long gears for me Dec 24, 2023
    Multiplayer Bugs & Issues Cars haveing bad netcode at the start of each session Dec 19, 2023
    ACC Troubleshooting Dirt-effects on cars and windscreens Jun 7, 2023
    ACC Physics Anyone else finding the Alpine being much faster than any other GT4 cars since 1.9? May 30, 2023

3. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Quite obviously the car will handle different on different circuits and in different conditions. Even the most basic settings such as tyre pressure will have a large effect on how the car handles a certain track, tyres may get more or less heat at any corner having a fairly big difference in how it will drive.

Mugello and Monza are very different circuits too, with some high speed long high load corners at Mugello while Monza is mostly straights with a few chicanes. One of the main points of trying to simulate cars physics better will show this up even more so its actually one of AC's biggest advantages over a more basic driving game. You should not expect the car to be the same at every track in all conditions, you need to learn to adjust both your driving and car setup to maximize the cars performance at any track.

billelstar likes this.
  4. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

What about playing mugello on training hot lap and the special event mugello,both with F40 s3 same settings with no assists of course

On special event i couldnt go under 2:05
    On training session i got easely 2:00

In special event i feel the car more diffecult to handle..is it only in my head or is there a difference or a kind of problem!!!??

L2D Godzilla likes this.
  5. Nao

Nao Alien

The difference can be in overall track grip level and temperature, although most special events are on rubbered in track so in theory it should feel very similar. Try making sure you run training and event on the same temperature (and grip level).
    In some cases even small difference in weather settings (temperature and hour) can get either front or rear tyres out of the optimal range for grip and it can change the car balance and thus overall feeling. Slicks are more prone to this, and afaik F40 S3 has them. (btw check if you are on the same tyres and not semis for the event too).

martcerv likes this.
  6. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

We dont have grip lvl settings on ps4,we can only switch temperature and hour..but thank you...i will try it tomorrow and tell you the result ;)

7. martcerv

martcerv Alien

Is there anywhere that shows grip level in the pit menu for example, I assume console versions still have changeable grip. Special events may have lower grip then for example hotlap mode which may default at optimal. Track and ambient temps will have a fairly big difference and also tyre blankets on or off will make a big difference on the first few laps.

Can you see live tyre temps/pressure and or track conditions anywhere in the console version?

8. Orne

Orne Alien

Monza is a completely different circuit than Mugello. Monza is super flat basically drag strips connected by corners. Mugello is very technical, adverse camber corners and blind turns, etc.. Mugello is a great teacher.

Nao likes this.
  9. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

Tyres blackets can be set on/off before starting the race..once you are in,you can't change it,but
    Unfortunally we cant see the live tyres temps while we are driving..thats the problem with the actually console version,the hud is limited and dont show you these kind of things..maybe the next update will add more options

Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  10. martcerv

martcerv Alien

You could really do with some of the in game apps from pc then like the official tyres app. Maybe some of these will make it in the next update assuming they arent using code not possible in consoles which may need a full re write.

Kaaarp likes this.
  11. billelstar

billelstar Gamer

What you mean by in game apps from pc !!? I am on console version !! There is no apps!! Console version is poor at the moment..we should be patient :/