1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

Cars in the Cloud not downoadable ???

Discussion in 'PlayStation 4 Discussions' started by Duffyhs, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

not true, for the whole time before the game came out, even afterwards, there has been only one version of AC being offered.

2. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

game have had prestige edition since been able to pre-order I remember checking to see what the price was when it was announced

which includes
    • Audi A1 S1
    • Audi R8 V10 Plus
    • BMW M4 Coupe
    • Corvette C7 Stingray
    • Ferrari 488 GTB
    • Ford Mustang 2015
    • Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
    • Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015
    • Toyota GT86

[​IMG]

Matt White likes this.
  3. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

Dude, I hope you are aware of the difference, but this isn't the playstation store. The whole time, I was speaking about PSN, I preordered it there, there was and is only one version available, I don't care about some random retail store in UK ...

Matt White and Lupobeppe like this.
  4. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

:D Yes DUDE I am aware but it still doesn't change the fact that you bought the standard edition from the PS store because its the only edition on there, maybe next time look around at some random stores in your country and you may actually get the content you want :rolleyes:

AyrtJ97 and talby71 like this.
  5. TheLeithToe

TheLeithToe Rookie

So how do you get the cars if you bought the prestige edition? I can't access them...

6. Steve32

Steve32 Simracer

I don't know I dont own it on my PS4 not sure how kunos are dealing with it, normally boxed copies of games i have had BF4 COD etc if have any extras you normally get a code to enter to redeem on the ps store in the box or if digital normally emailed a code, sometimes is a code printed on reciept if bought from a retail store.

7. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

well, that its true, to a certain degree. I think I got a pre-order bonus or smth through PSN store, but it wasn't advertised that theres a difference between buying retail and buying online ... and that ONLY buying retail gets you all the games cars and buying digital gets you just a few.

Actually, I asked this question on the AC FB channel and never got a reply ... very "neat" ...

8. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Well, the way I see it is if KS doesn't sort out this mess, there's going to be a lot of unhappy people who won't buy the ga........OH ! never mind, they've already got your money, they don't care now !
    It's infuriating to see them nine shiny cars sitting there, taunting you, knowing you can't take them out and play with them.
    I say KS should release these cars as DLC. Plus, those who pre ordered ANY version of the game, whether it be digital or disc, from any authorised source that buy the season pass should get them free of charge !

9. slpopp5052

slpopp5052 Rookie

Any where I look it seems the "prestige edition" is not offered in the US. If I can not or will not ever be able to get these cars don't show them to me. Show me only the cars or packs that i DO possess, much like other racing sims do. Stop cluttering up my screen!!!

10. Whistletom

Whistletom Rookie

Why have the option to download them if they are not available?
    Just remove them from the list! Is it that hard to do?

Matt White likes this.
  11. XR6T

XR6T Rookie

My code for prestige pack didnt work it said you own pack when i entered code but it some how failed

Matt White likes this.
  12. aaron0288

aaron0288 Hardcore Simmer

Besides the fact that people should've read what they were purchasing before coming on here complaining, this is still very bad practice from Kunos. You can see why people are upset that by clicking on the cars and being taken straight to the season pass, they would assume these cars are included. The fact a £20-25 season pass doesn't include these in the first place is another issue. Look at the amount of content included with Driveclubs £20 season pass... They should've allowed all retailers to sell this Prestige version as a lot of people were not even aware this version was available.

For a game without a huge number of cars in the first place, to then hold so many of them locked away from people is frankly rediculous. To then not even give people the option to buy them, even more rediculous. Then, for them to pop up in races against you! That really doesn't help matters.

I would expect something like this from EA, but not Kunos. They're really not helping matters by taking so long to give out information on the DLC cars.

Matt White, peppewan and TheGT500 like this.
  13. XR6T

XR6T Rookie

Same mate put code in but click on cars n it just takes you to store. Is any ones prestige edition working?

14. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

I got the prestige edition so the season pass which costs close to $50 in my region will contain 1 track only, the redbull track, the red pack which I am guessing is a bunch of ferrari f1 cars from the PC version. And the porsche dlc pack? So all that for $50, does not seem worth it. I was hoping we would get more tracks and better race cars I dont really care for f1 cars because if I wanted that I wouldve gotten f12016 which I heard is a good game also and I plan to get at the end of the year since GT Sport got delayed. God I hope you guys add more cars to the season pass cause at this rate it seems so over priced for nothing dramatic and worth wild

15. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

You are a smart one, aren' you? I was researching a lot to find actually out what the difference between the two pack is. Couldn't find any, no piece of information that which content pack you are getting.

#1 Months before the order, heck, even now, I tried to order the prestige package here > http://www.console.assettocorsa.net/ and after picking Germany and the pack, it gave me no further options to pick. Feel free to try it, neat, huh? So no orders for Germany, great!

#2 look at these two pictures:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now, you don't need to be especially enlightened to see that one is offering 9, the other 3 cars. Now tell me, if these are the two main pictures advertising these, WHERE is it stated that how you are getting it? Its pretty frustrating from a customer perspective to eventually find out, that 6 cars from the game haven't been even pushed to your country and you were basically never able to get them, lol ! both state, PRE-ORDER NOW!, well, you know what? I pre-ordered, heck, I didn't even blink with an eye and I had paied for it ... extremely frustrating and on top of that a pathetic decision from a customer experience perspective. Anyone in charge of such a decision doesn't deserve anything else then to get fired since I don't believe that this is the philosophy of Kunos, excluding a huge audience from using 6 cars which contain such gems ...

#3 I inquired about this on FB on their channel, was following every piece of info they released and watching every step, yet I never found out which one I'm actually getting.

#4 I don't care about the money spent, gave 80€ for the console edition, digital download on PS4, do own the PC version of the game with all the content, even bought some DLCs for friends, darn, I think I spent more then 200€ on AC alone now and I do not mind, I wouldn't even mind going out there and buying the prestige pack and have a 2nd console license, just for the sake of having the cars, but LOL, you can't even get it here in my country ... And I bet if I would buy a blueray copy I would be forced to have the disc in when I'd like to play it, another comfort of having a digital version taken by an extremely pathetic decision of some marketing guru who thought YES! Lets increase our sales of the retail version this way, people will love it! Good job !!!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    Matt White and TheGT500 like this.
  16. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

pray that they release these games as dlc as a timed exclussive. I remember nfs rivals the pre order was the dodge viper time attack version. My fav car of all time I love the viper (prays every racing game including this gets it) but I didnt pre order it thinking its ok alot of dlc gets released later and I want to wait for reviews, got it a year later and was let down that they never ever ever even released that car outside america I think. Australia never had that car for any pre order and I ended up buying the season pack thinking Ill get it

Matt White likes this.
  17. TheGT500

TheGT500 Racer

Kubr0 has hit the nail firmly on the head with his post above. When I pre ordered mine, I was under the impression that I'd be getting all the extra content ? What I did get for the extra £7.99 I paid over the standard release was the performance pack of three cars which, as nice as they are, do not add up to good value for money.
    I'd love to purchase the season pass, but after being duped out of £7.99, I'm sure as hell not stumping up a further £29.99 (the same price of the standard game) without a cast iron assurance that I'll be getting the six missing cars that KS owe me !
    And another thing, if we can't access these cars, remove them for the selection screen as clicking on one gives the false impression the season pass allows access to them, which if it's not illegal, sure is dishonest !

18. Kubr0

Kubr0 Racer

latest post from FB:

Since Assetto Corsa launched onto console, we've been asked a number of times if the Prestige edition cars will be available to purchase separately...​

Today, we're pleased to announce that the Prestige Pack will be available to purchase from the PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One Store at a later date! The pack will contain the following cars...

Audi A1 S1
    Audi R8 V10 Plus
    BMW M4 Coupe
    Corvette C7 Stingray
    Ferrari 488 GTB
    Ford Mustang 2015
    Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
    Nissan GT-R Nismo 2015
    Toyota GT86

For more info, stay tuned to our community channels!

PLEASE NOTE – The Assetto Corsa Season Pass DOES NOT contain the additional bonus cars seen in the PRESTIGE and PERFORMANCE packs.

#AssettoCorsa is available on PlayStation® 4 and Xbox One NOW! > http://www.console.assettocorsa.net/

I'm very glad they did reconsider and you'll be at least able to get them additionally. Would be really unfair to have someone, just because he prefers a digital copy, force to use the disc version this way ...

Thanks!

Matt White likes this.
  19. Duffyhs

Duffyhs Racer

this must be one of the greatest JOKES ever.

is KUNOS just looking for our money ?

20. Archangel22

Archangel22 Gamer

Feel bad you all got jipped. I had a store here that had that 3 car pack as DLC so I thought Ill shop around see what other bonus cars I can get, stumbled on ebgames giving the prestige pack where I actually researched both packs to make sure what they contained. Even checked this site and forums to confirm then I thought ok 9 is better than 3 so ebgames gets the win. These cars will release later, be it season 2 pass or a timed exclusive, these guys wont leave out these cars theyll milk the money for those who want them. To be honest apart from the Lambos and Mustang nothing is worth wild. The GTR is okayish, the 86 is rubbish and last tier the alpha romeo turbo whoops you theres no point in the 86 being in this game if you place last all the time