1. Do you need support for Assetto Corsa Competizione? Please use the proper forum below and ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Logs" folder in your c:\users\*youruser*\AppData\Local\AC2\Saved. The "AppData" folder is hidden by default, check "Hidden items" in your Windows view properties. If you report a crash, ALWAYS zip and attach the WHOLE "Crashes" folder in the same directory. Do not post "I have the same issue" in an existing thread with a game crash, always open your own thread. Do not PM developers and staff members for personal troubleshooting and support.
  2. As part of our continuous maintenance and improvements to Assetto Corsa Competizione we will be releasing small updates on a regular basis during the esports season which might not go through the usual announcement process detailing the changes until a later version update where these changes will be listed retrospectively.
  3. If ACC doesn't start with an error or the executable is missing, please add your entire Steam directory to the exceptions in your antivirus software, run a Steam integrity check or reinstall the game altogether. Make sure you add the User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione folder to your antivirus/Defender exceptions and exclude it from any file sharing app (GDrive, OneDrive or Dropbox)! The Corsair iCue software is also known to conflict with Input Device initialization, if the game does not start up and you have such devices, please try disabling the iCue software and try again. [file:unknown] [line: 95] secure crt: invalid error is a sign of antivirus interference, while [Pak chunk signing mismatch on chunk] indicates a corrupted installation that requires game file verification.
  4. When reporting an issue with saved games, please always zip and attach your entire User/Documents/Assetto Corsa Competizione/Savegame folder, along with the logs and the crash folder (when reporting related to a crash).

COMPETIZIONE CP Calendar

Discussion in 'ACC General Discussions' started by moneypizzle, Feb 28, 2020.

1. So there is hope!? Thank you very much. I am looking forward to that.

2. arkoudadis

arkoudadis Gamer

Another feature that it would be nice to see is the time of day in game to follow the real world one. For example, the races after 7 p.m. are all night or sunset. For the Europeans that is.

Salvatore Amato likes this.
  3. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

This is the thread for the calendar, not the general CP Races discussion thread.
    Thank you.

4. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

I don't really think this is a good idea.
    I mean in general it is, but imagine this:

I usually only have time to race at around 20:00-22:00.
    This would mean every race I do is in darkness...
    That would not be so nice after a few days...

5. NemethR

NemethR Hardcore Simmer

Well, the calendar has not been updated since March 2020. (1st post)

6. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

o_O

Screenshot_20211211-135811_1.png

Screenshot_20211211-135023_1.png

Last edited: Dec 11, 2021
  7. It is unbelievable how bad the driving has become on the CP servers! It is just like open lobby. And I am racing server 1 always, starting in the top third of the grid. There are so many high risk moves in the first lap, it is spoiling the fun for everyone. And it is a result of the insane sprint race format! I am sure it attracted a lot of people in the beginning but long term it will drive people away, that's for sure. Please, please Devs, bring back SOME longer races during the prime time in the evening. So the crash kids can do their thing during the day and the grown ups can use this awesome simulation to its full potential again with dynamic weather, 1x time multiplier and reasonable strategies during 60min (at least) races. The sprint cup we have right now is not what ACC is all about.

Dewald Nel likes this.
  8. ricxx

ricxx Racer

I thought people thinking that they can win a race in the first corner wasn't a race length related thing. Kunos are not stupid, there must be a good reason for such a move. Maybe there's not enough people in CP races anymore. Maybe people often just quit after incidents in the first half of their race. Is it fun if you're committed to do a 1h race and have some fun but after 20 minutes there's only a few people left.
    We don't know but we must assume they have good reasons for this change.

9. sps_for_race

sps_for_race Alien

10. ricxx

ricxx Racer

Ok, so lower numbers isn't the issue obviously but it remains unclear (to me) why they see and seize the opportunity to make some changes. If it isn't broken why did they fix it?

11. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

ricxx and sps_for_race like this.
  12. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

13. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

14. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Rolz likes this.
  15. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

16. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

17. Elrann

Elrann Simracer

Thomas Fun likes this.
  18. De Breuk

De Breuk Racer

None of the new tracks are included in the rotation?

19. Chacalzinho

Chacalzinho Rookie

I've been wondering the same thing. I'm only gonna buy the new dlc if there's a reason for it (CP races).

20. pnewhook

pnewhook Rookie

@Elrann Thanks for keeping mythiq.net up to date. Where do you get the CP race schedule from?
    Also, where's the most current information on North American CP races times? I can't find a way to tell when there's a race other than starting the game every day.